All reviewspull throughswi fione nightstayed herehighway
Reviewed 30 October 2017

New owners claim their website is locked and can not make any changes. They advertise as a Passport America park which offers a substantial discount to members. Once there, its a NO. Bait & Switch?

Called ahead and asked for a pull-thru site for a 42' bus towing a car. What they call a pull thru is a back-in that backs up to the dog walking grassy field area that you have to drive over to get out. Hope it don't rain.... Site is no wheres near long enough for a large motorhome towing a car. I asked the attendant (not the owner) if they wanted me to leave my car out in the street or unhook. They didn't have a clue what a pull thru means. That means you DO NOT have to unhook your car so you can leave early in the AM.

Being full timers when we call ahead we don't expect surprises or let downs. This is certainly a let down.

Room Tip: keep on driving by.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My Husband and I have been to alot of Campgrounds and we have never stayed at one were the owners /management have gone over and beyond to accommodate their guest ! If I could I would give them 10 stars !
**********

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Escape435762
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We found this RV park in Good Sam book while trying to escape hurricane Irma. It normally handles about 50 campers. They welcomed all of us with open arms and bent over backwards to make us comfortable. Last count over 100 campers squeezed into the campground. They took calls from desperate evacuees and gave them refuge regardless of situations. We've camped for 20 years and never had more accommodating hosts! Thank you for making us feel so Welcome!!!
We'll be back to enjoy a visit under better conditions. You can't go wrong here!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Birdiebelle
Reviewed 9 September 2017

After leaving Florida and just driving north than west to get out of the path of Hurricane
Irma, we came to Dothan Alabama, exhauted found Cherry Blossom RV park,
Even though they were FULL, they created a Spot for us! And All the other RV's,
Travel trailers anyone who needed a place to go. The STAFF at Cherry Blossom worked Long hours making sure everyone was safe and secure and didn't turn anyone away.
All we can say right now is Thank You .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marbon2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017

We just stayed here one night on our way home from an east coast trip. It's close to the highway and the site we stayed on was large and easy to enter/exit. This is a mobile home park so there are many permanent residents, but all units that I observed were well maintained. I used the laundry facility and the machines and area were clean and well maintained. Owner lives on site and is friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.The only draw back was poor Wifi.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family