All reviews front desk room was clean the hotel staff complimentary breakfast great hotel recommend this hotel breakfast area checking in in town shopping and restaurants southern hospitality outdoor pool would stay here again business trip fitness center cookies staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Had a room booked for 2 queens and upon arrival room was not available. Staff was unable to place my family in a room that could sleep 4. I will not be back. HiltonHonors member for 7 years. Not anymore.

Date of stay: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Maps818781, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear tonybridges2018:

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Decatur, and thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor.

I want to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered during your recent visit. Your satisfaction is very important to us. We are very disappointed that we did not meet your expectations, and were unable to provide you the bed type you required.
I have addressed this matter to our team members to ensure this does not happen again to our future guests.
I hope that you will give us another chance to better serve you, and redeem your faith in us.

My apologies to you again. If there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you, and I look forward to having you back with us at the Hampton Inn Decatur.

Chat Dorough

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My room was not cleaned on one day during my stay. No effort made to compensate for the situation. Room rate was high for the quality and service received. This location need general upgrade. Overall, average at best.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Chat D, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear DougJ24:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn Decatur, and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I wanted to apologize that we fell short in delivering the service you deserve. We take a great pride in providing excellent service and it was extremely disappointing to us all that we did not meet your expectation, and your experience was below standard. We take this matter seriously and we have already addressed this to both our Housekeeping and Front Office team.

Once again, my sincerest apologies. If there is anything else I can do for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Thank you, and I look forward to having you back to Hampton Inn Decatur.

Best,

Chat Dorough
Hampton Inn Decatur, AL

Reviewed 9 September 2018

A great hotel in a convenient location. The staff is always friendly and the breakfast is a family favorite. Clean rooms, a surprisingly adequate fitness room and a well lit parking lot. And it’s within walking distance of several good places to eat.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thomas S, Director of Operations at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for taking your time and filling out a review. I am very happy to hear that you enjoy breakfast. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I hope you come back and stay with us soon. Thank you

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Your typical Hampton Inn for the most part. We were there for a week, and having a restaurant next door made eating a late dinner very convenient. This Hampton does a good job trying to accommodate its guest. We will stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Thomas S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Thank you for the great review. It has been a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to you coming back again. Thank you

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Very nice hotel, good price and excellent outdoor pool. Easy access to Applebee's next door and even give you a discount for staying at hotel if you show them your room key. We had 4 rooms and everyone had a great time. Breakfast was just ok.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed the pool. We look forward to you coming back to stay real soon. Thank you