“Shrimp and Grits are excellant ! Oh the oysters are great too.”

Boudreaux's Cajun Grill
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in Daphne
Price range: US$10 - US$45
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: - Welcome to Boudreaux's Cajun Grill - Locally owned and operated, with our passion for Louisiana cuisine, Boudreaux's proudly brings Cajun-inspired dishes, made from scratch, featuring premium Hand-cut Steaks, Fresh Gulf Seafood,Hormone-free Chicken & Fresh Local Produce in an enjoyable, relaxing environment... "Bon Temps from the Bayou!"
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Friday night just at sunset, WOW. What a view! There was a wait but it was not very long. We were seated inside (they offer outside patio dinning) at a table next to a window looking out over the Bay. Just gorgeous ! As it got dark the fire pits on the patio were lit and people enjoyed the warmth.

The wine list was awesome. We found a great Pino Gris from the Willamette Valley.

I ordered the Shrimp and Grits and my wife ordered the fried oysters. It took a little longer than we expected but they were delivered hot and yummy.

I highly recommend this restaurant. I was happy to find it.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

What a pleasure! We had a wonderful dinner at Boudreaux's. The food was delicious and the service was great. The view of the water was so beautiful. We ate outside on the deck. The shrimp Po Boy was delicious and perfectly cooked!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

We came over for lunch one Sunday afternoon in the summer. I had the redfish and the gumbo and my wife had a chicken pasta dish. The food was good and the service was great.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

LARGE group attended and sat out back. Food was slow but likely only due to the large party. Pretty views but needs a screen or something as sunset right in your eyes is pretty brutal. Good food, enjoyed it.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The service was excellent. I sat outside and had a pleasant view for my lunch. I ordered the eggplant fries. They were heavily battered - I believe they would be better with a thin batter but that is personal preference - they were delicious. Served with a tomato dipping sauce. I also had the salmon salad. My server made sure it was cooked to my preference as it is normally served rare (I was pleased he told me that because I do not like rare salmon). It was perfect and fresh and delicious. Overall an A+ experience