2,088 results
All reviewsbeach classboa viagem beachnice hotelmuito bomsuperior suiterooms are modernnice staysafe placenice sea viewbusiness tripthree nightsexcellent breakfastspecial thanksearly in the morningroom servicetapiocastar hotel
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

The Radisson Recife is a modern 29 floor hotel right on the beach to the south of Recife in a nice residential neighbourhood.
Our room on the 19th floor was spacious and well equipped. The restaurant was reasonably priced with a broad menu.
Breakfast was excellent with a large choice of cooked food , breads and fruits.
The Radisson is a nice hotel that I would quite happily return to.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sinorman
goperacionalrdre, Manager at Radisson Recife, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear Mr. Sinorman

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Recife as a lodging option in our city and for sharing your recent experience with so many travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you again and providing you with a great stay.

Operations Superviso

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I last stayed here about five years ago, when the hotel was called Beach Class Suites. Radisson had done a great job getting this property up to standard. The lobby, restaurant and rooms all seem to have been very nicely renovated and refurbished. HUGE improvement! We booked a "superior triple" room. While it did have three beds (one of which was in a nice, small den off to one side of the room), it looked like the room was a good bit smaller than most of the other rooms. From what I recall/saw as I peaked into other rooms, the "regular" double rooms are very spacious. So it seems a bit odd that three beds are crammed into the smallest rooms (in terms of square footage). On the plus side, it was nice to have a bathroom with an exterior window!
At any rate, the room--while a bit tight--was nice and had everything we need. So here's my big gripe--and the reason I almost took off two stars: The restaurant (Nabuco). Yes, the space is very nice (again, HUGE improvement over what it was before). And, yes, breakfast is quite nice, too (they make excellent tapiocas on demand). But the big let down is the wait staff. There's no other way to say it: most (not all!) of them are lazy. At breakfast, one waitress mostly stood by an island table looking at her cell phone (which she tried to hide with a napkin), while the other two just chatted to each other. At dinner, we had to wave our arms wildly or wait for many minutes until we finally caught the attention of a waiter to place our order or ask for the check. And if you don't speak Portuguese, things will get tough... because the wait staff here (at least the ones we encountered) don't speak English (in a Radisson? really?). In fact, when I asked one waiter if he spoke English (my Portuguese is very limited), he looked at me like I was some lunatic. I've traveled far and wide to all kinds of exotic places, but this is an exception and something I think the hotel should address. And now for the worst bit: the food. We ate a total of about 10-12 dishes (family with small child stuck in the hotel for dinner...). Every. Single. Dish. Was. Underwhelming (or outright bad). My son's filet mignon was so dry you could inflict serious harm if you threw it at someone. My "linguine with cherry tomato sauce and mozzarella" was, in fact, spaghetti drenched in oil with several clumps of mozzarella and a few cherry tomatoes. The mashed potatoes were some strange milky liquid with small bits of potatoes floating in it. I could go on and on. Up until this trip I really thought there was no bad food in Recife. But then I came to Nabuco. Stay away from this restaurant. And to the hotel manager I say (if I may): please hire some professional wait staff (or train them appropriately) and please hire a proper cook-there are plenty of great cooks in Recife!
Overall, I might stay here again because the rooms are nice and the prices are reasonable. But there are other, perhaps better options along this beautiful stretch of beach.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank XNAChris

Dear. XNAChris

Frist of all i wold like to thank you for choosing the Radisson Recife as a lodging option in our city.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Nabuco restaurant. We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. We have shared your comments and concerns with our department so the situation may be addressed to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.

Operation supervisor

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Reception and Breakfast staffs don't speak english...it was very rustrating, The breakfast assortment was below Radisson standard, in our room 1 out of 2 A/C didn't work and there were only 1 towels per persons. poor wi-fi in the room. Nice location on the beach.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Trail755422

Dear, guest.

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the “Be Our Guest” Breakfast. We work hard to ensure fresh food is provided and that each item is available for all of our guests. Your review gives us the opportunity to correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.

Best regards
Operations supervisor

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Great location on the beach. Good service, friendly staff. My two main criteria for a hotel room are the bed and the shower. My bed was very comfortable, and the shower was phenomenal - lots of water pressure, nice size.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kccarlson
goperacionalrdre, Manager at Radisson Recife, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Mr. Kccarlson

I would like to thank you for choosing Radisson Recife as a lodging option in our city, and for having shared among so many travelers the recent experience.

I am very happy to know that we have achieved our main goal, providing an excellent experience.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Regards,
Operations Supervisor

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I have to commend the staff at the Radisson, from the front desk, to the doormen and the restaurant, as being extremely professional, polite, considerate and utmost helpful.
The location of the Radisson is top notch and the staff truly go out of their way to make sure that the guests feel welcome. First Class Hotel and First Class service!

Room Tip: Rooms with Ocean View on the upper floors
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo