“Moqueca!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We visited Ilha dos Navegantes for dinner at the end of a long day. We sat outside, on the beautiful patio deck, in the pleasant trade wind breezes.

There were three of us at dinner. We shared a giant bowl of moqueca (Brazilian seafood stew) that was supposed to be for two, but which easily fed three hungry guys. The creamy sauce was full of chunks of calimari, fish and shrimp. It was terrific!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I went there twice with my girlfriend while I Recife.

The food was great each time.

The service was way better the second time with a very good waiter called Nahuel.

Avoid to be near big tables as people tend to be very loud.

Andre C, Marketing Turístico at Ilha dos Navegantes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank You for your recommendation!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had filet mignon strips with 'roquefort' sauce and fries. LOTS of fries. Appeared there were lots of steak strips, but it was mostly onion. Caipirinhas were tasty. Service was not terribly responsive - I had to wait for everything.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I had dinner with my wife there. It is an open spaced large restaurant specializing on Brazilian food with friendly staff. I had carne de sol with draft beer and my wife had a dish of camarões. All was well prepared. The remarkable atmosphere was caused by our witnessing a big family event, probably a birthday party with a very festive crowd of Brazilians.

Andre C, Tourism Marketing Assistant at Ilha dos Navegantes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

We're so glad to know that our efforts in providing our customers an exceptional experience, were very much successful.
We hope we can have the pleasure of welcoming once again in our Ilha dos Navegantes.
Until such time, please accept my very best regards!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Very nice service, great food and very affordable.
Great for dinner, nice people in the place and cold beer.

Andre C, Tourism Marketing Assistent at Ilha dos Navegantes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Until such time, please accept my very best regards!

Been to Ilha dos Navegantes? Share your experiences!