2,265 results
All reviews boa viagem beach close to the airport tapioca panoramic elevator the swimming pool area massage service executive room nice rooftop pool pleasant stay valet service low tide all kinds location is excellent world cup reception desk brazil gym
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Atlante Plaza was the nicest hotel we stayed at in Boa Viajem. It is in need of some modernisation however we had a very comfortable stay. Check in was very good and we were upgraded. The receptionists were very helpful and efficient.
The room was spacious and clean. Nothing ordinary. The bed was comfy.
I cannot comment on breakfast as we left very early the next morning.
I recommend for a few nights. Pleasant stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Atlante Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate our comments about our stay whit us at Atlante Plaza Hotel.
Comments like this help us motivate our team and achieve greater heights.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we sincerely hope you will afford us another opportunity to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I was in a executive room,for me was great, comfy bed, big room, good amenities, safe, well stocked minibar, good AC, very clean. Liked the pool, small but ok ok to catch a bit of sun if you don't want to go to the beach, the beach if safe and no sharks for a long time, surfers left. The hotel is in front of the beach and you can go for a walk it's safe, f course if you take your gold rings, wallet, phone, etc there's a chance that you can be robed but so as at another country, never had any problem and I was always walking alone. Breakfast it's good only one problem, no boiled eggs, why? Nobody knows, they had and now they don't, so I asked for boiled eggs and when they arrive I already ended my breakfast. The lady that makes the tapioca and omelettes is very nice and educated. Staff from the reception is also very nice, especial thanks to Sidney. The staff is all very nice, the only ones I do think they just don't care is the staff at the hotel door, you arrive with your travel bag and they just don't move, I was there 2 times in a week and always the same, no help at all. I will return to Recife and I will stay at atlante again, I really enjoy th 7 nights at the hotel. Room service is also good, the hotel will give you towels for beach or pool. So, I'll be back Atlante!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms that already had a renovation. 503 is a good room with a very nice view
Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank rcoimbra
PH_HoteiseResorts, other at Hotel Atlante Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Atlante Plaza Hotel.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Check in ok. Room large, good shower, sub port charger. A.c. not working properly, room felt damp. Gap between basin and front of vanity unit was dirty, ear ring clip wedged in it.. bizarre new led reading lights have a very small but extremely bright blue light that you cannot turn off. When the other lights are off they light up the room. You have to stack pillows against the fitting to block out the light. The buffet dinner comprised choice of 4 little salad things, chicken slices, fish fillets, 3 pastas, 6 pizzas and about 4 desserts. It was truly dreadful and the staff were miserable. I did not bother with breakfast. One lift had the strangest ultra long pile carpet that looked disgusting.

Room Tip: Just do not stay here
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente at Hotel Atlante Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear Sr. Devondawdler,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Atlante Plaza Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Atlante Plaza Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay at this hotel. It is still everything we wanted. The location is excellent on Avenida Boa Viagem. The beach is just opposite to the hotel, and there is a wonderful walking/jogging way along the beach. You can walk as much as you want, it’s pretty safe, and there are nice cafes and restaurants close to the hotel. The valet service worked very well, service in general was excellent all through the hotel. Breakfast, which included in our rate, was wonderful. Wifi worked very well all through the hotel, the room was very good with a safe and nice bathroom amenities, and there is a nice rooftop pool.

The only small negative thing is their massage service. I’d probably find some other place if I wanted a real Swedish or a sports massage.

Overall the hotel is very nice. Whenever we return to Recife, and if we want to stay in the city center, we’ll definitely stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente at Hotel Atlante Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Terot,

Reviewed 28 September 2017

As part of a business trip around Brazil I had some work in Recife and also decided to spend the weekend there. The hotel is on the beach - not the best beach in Brazil, and not a beach I would swim at - but still and interesting beach and with lots going on and beach side huts selling snacks, drinks etc all along the promenade it is kind of cool. The hotel is a bit tired and worn out. Staff were friendly, breakfast ok and most rooms have no ocean view. The biggest annoyance for me was the hours of the gym It looked like a good gym but why close it at midday on Sunday??!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
PH_HoteiseResorts, Gerente at Hotel Atlante Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Mr. Brown,

We understand your comments about the gym, but we want also to explain that the gym is open always with a personal trainer and when is although apparently closed the gym can be opened any time with the guest request.

Kind regards,