US$41
US$39
US$94
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Beach Class Santa Maria(Recife)(Great Value!)
US$639
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
Arcada Hotel(Recife)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,048 results
All reviewsi highly recommend this hotelomelette stationroom was largehigher floorwould stay here againinternational standardsbreakfast buffetocean viewgreat breakfastbusiness tripair conditioningtapiocafew blockshotel is locatedgymbrazilbeach
Reviewed 16 December 2017

This is a modern hotel, well maintained and clean. My room was very spacious and comfortable. It is right on the beach, which, unfortunately, is not well attended, because Recife has a famous shark problem and nobody in his right mind goes in the water. There was one person at the front desk who spoke passable English, but I did find anyone else who did. But, that is very common in Brazil. Still, everyone was very friendly and accommodating. For instance, when you are traveling in Brazil, people are constantly handing you little slips of paper. So, I threw away a handful of them away in the trash can in my room. It turned out that one of them was the claim check for my car. The maid rescued it out of the trash can and placed it predominately on the desk, where I couldn't miss it. Wow! That is what I call service.

The free Wi-Fi was easy to access and fast. The included breakfast was well stocked and good. The neighborhood is good and there are several good restaurants close by. The parking is free.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Transamérica G, Gerente at Transamerica Prestige Beach Class, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Mr.,
We are very pleased to welcome you and thank you for sharing your opinion with us and other travelers.
As our infrastructure and quality of service pleases most of our customers, we appreciate the compliments.
We hope that you can return to Recife and that you have our services always, it will be a pleasure to welcome you!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great location just across the street from the beach. If you get a se-view room, the views are spectacular!
The bed was comfortable and huge. Overall a good night's sleep followed by a delicious breakfast. Staff is really friendly.

Stayed: October 2017
Transamérica G, Gerente at Transamerica Prestige Beach Class, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Mr. Nicholas,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I have no complaints with this hotel, my room was a bit dated but was large, very clean and had a lovely view of the beach. The elevator is small and the buttons hard to push. Staff were not as friendly as some other places I have been, I suspect maybe they are not as comfortable with English. None the less I enjoyed my time here and felt very safe and secure in the hotel. I did not walk around the area as Recife has a reputation for crime but the beach looked inviting.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Transamérica G, Gerente at Transamerica Prestige Beach Class, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Mr. Kim,
We appreciate your comments as it helps us to continuously improve our services. Our goal is to overmatch our guest expectations and we apologize for the inconveniences. We will check our facilities to avoid maintenance problems, especially in the rooms and we will forward the comments to the respective departments so we can make the improvements. Always count on us. The Transamérica Prestige team hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Located directly across the beautiful beach and within easy walking distance to several very good restaurants, this turned out to be a great choice for our one night in Recife prior to a trip to Fernando de Noronha. Room was large and clean - maybe Sheraton level quality. They did initially try to put us in a pretty inferior room on the third floor with no view, but accommodated our request for a higher floor with unobstructed ocean views after a few hours (highly recommend this). Included breakfast was very good. Many choices and very good coffee. But, it’s true, the elevators are a disaster. We are two physicians and not very old. You have to insert and remove your room key at precisely the correct cadence to elicit a flashing green light. Only then can you try to press one of the floor buttons and hope it will light up. This frequently will take four or five tries.

To the Hotel: when pretty much EVERYBODY tells you the elevators are a problem, it’s time to admit that they are!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir.,
We deeply wish we had fulfilled all the needs and expectations. In its great majority, we receive compliments regarding our infrastructure and services.
We clarify that the elevators have a system of access by key card insertion, which refers to a system implanted to ensure the security of guests.

Relationship - Transamérica Hospitality Group

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This was a good option to stay a day in Recife-PE
The attendants were very kindly and helped me in all that I needed during my stay.
Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to enjoy the Boa Viagem beach that was in front of us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Transamérica G, Gerente at Transamerica Prestige Beach Class, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Dear Mr. Antonio,