All reviews salt lake house keeping official purpose roof top swimming pool narrow lane room service comfortable stay business travel housekeeping staff food quality rooms are clean mini bar laundry service buffet dinner morning breakfast prime location hotel is located
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Slightly dingy hotel. Not able to provide emergency USB adapter. Cabs booked through hotel are invariably late. Food is OK though I guess. Shower is open/not covered. Kazzilion switches to find to turn off the lights at night, hidden everywhere.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our company. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every day Please be assured that this type of situation will never happen again. We have put new procedures in place as of today to ensure that it is not repeated.

I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me personally by phone, email, or in person.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Pros:
1) Nice property, clean rooms , contemporary look
2) Very nice breakfast-many options and all tasted good
3) Nice restaurants close by

Cons:
1) We were locked out at 11 pm for 30 min. Even their master key won't work. Neither the manager nor the staff apologized. They treated is a normal event. Any other hotel would have waived some charges for the inconvenience.
2) We ordered dinner since the breakfast was good. But the food tasted horrible and stale. The vegetable manchurian I ordered was bitter and recipe for food poisoning. The fried rice was not good either.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gautam K

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I have been a regular guest at Senses but this has been my longest stay among the enormous options to check in, but my preference has always been here.

The services are so good that you feel like a king(i mean it) ..v good,lot of travellers do not narrate their experience but i would like to share some.

I do not crowd the world with itineraries,its just a vacation for me here..at the most affordable cost and worthy services,this place should be rated the best.

The pleasure of staying here is awesome where you do not need to call up or ask for any service...very professional with the best of experienced staff around..appreciate their efforts,though this felicity is always almost abated by the reflection that with whom we are most pleased to share this experience are not permanent...people leave but places stay.

I would personally thank and compliment Trisha,Dipak,Ronny and their team for their outstanding and sky high services provided to my family during our stay..Richard,Sandip,Shagnik,Shubhadip,Shontu - had a great time with you all at Liqua,hopefully i would recount and rejoin the small talks and adventures with you guys soon amidst the simultaneous cacaphony of the music.

Super efforts for the whole staff...thanks for giving me all the happiness during our stay,i do not know whether i will be remembered as reputation is just a meteor,but definitely meet you all soon.

Stay blessed,Cheers!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank souvik2017
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you and it is indeed an honour to note that you liked our hotel, food quality and the service provided by our staff members.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Indeed it has been our endeavour to offer excellent accommodation, food and warm and friendly service to all our guests I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Our staff members Trisha,Dipak,Ronny, Richard,Sandip,Shagnik,Shubhadip,Shontu are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Just good for an overnight stay..Location wise good but not very clean (linen and room walls). Buffet was good. Staff was very friendly..WiFi speed was good. A/C was bit noisy in my room - not sure about other rooms.

Room tip: Room interior walls maintenance is something i always find appropriate benchmark to gauge any hotel's management seriousness towards upkeep of the hotel. At senses, i found my room walls to be dirty (spots) and paint chipping off due to moisture. Another benchmarks for me to rate the room are - cleanness in bathroom and quality of linen. Though the bathroom was clean (no complaints) but linen was something that i felt could have far better than what it was.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

We have noted your feedback and will ensure better training of the person who was there and non repetition of the same.

Our staff members are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed there from 28-10-2017 to 29-10-2017. On request I was picked up from the airport on payment. My room was upgraded to a Suit Room, which was more than enough for us. The room was quite large with all modern facilities. The complimentary snacks and soft drinks were new to us. The check in was quick and friendly. The front desk were all very helpful and well behaved except for the guy who was there at the time of check out. He was very sole centered and the response was very poor and slow. Just because of this type of persons the goodwill of the hotel will come down. All other staff were very very helpful, especially Ms.Trisha. The complimentary breakfast was also good and tasty.

Room tip: take rooms on the 11th floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Our staff members especially Trisha are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.