Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$127
US$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

Aakash Ganga Holidays(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$33
Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$78
US$67
  • Breakfast included
Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$86
US$77
US$103
US$80
Priceline
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$105
US$69
Aauris(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$101
US$54
Priceline
The Elgin Fairlawn, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$69
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

The Oberoi Grand(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$185
US$149
  • Pool
All reviewssalt lakehouse keepingofficial purposeroof top swimming poolroom servicecomfortable stayhousekeeping staffbusiness travelhotel staymini barlaundry servicerooms are cleannice roomtop floormorning breakfasthotel is locatedprime location
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Just good for an overnight stay..Location wise good but not very clean (linen and room walls). Buffet was good. Staff was very friendly..WiFi speed was good. A/C was bit noisy in my room - not sure about other rooms.

Room Tip: Room interior walls maintenance is something i always find appropriate benchmark to gauge any hotel's management seriousness towards upkeep of the hotel. At senses, i found my room walls to be dirty (spots) and paint chipping off due to moisture. Another benchmarks for me to rate the room are - cleanness in bathroom and quality of linen. Though the bathroom was clean (no complaints) but linen was something that i felt could have far better than what it was.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for giving us opportunity to serve you and it is indeed an honour to note that you liked our hotel, food quality and the service provided by our staff members.

We are grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. Indeed it has been our endeavour to offer excellent accommodation, food and warm and friendly service to all our guests I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We have noted your feedback and will ensure better training of the person who was there and non repetition of the same.

Our staff members are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We stayed there from 28-10-2017 to 29-10-2017. On request I was picked up from the airport on payment. My room was upgraded to a Suit Room, which was more than enough for us. The room was quite large with all modern facilities. The complimentary snacks and soft drinks were new to us. The check in was quick and friendly. The front desk were all very helpful and well behaved except for the guy who was there at the time of check out. He was very sole centered and the response was very poor and slow. Just because of this type of persons the goodwill of the hotel will come down. All other staff were very very helpful, especially Ms.Trisha. The complimentary breakfast was also good and tasty.

Room Tip: take rooms on the 11th floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Our staff members especially Trisha are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I have been staying at Senses for more than 3 months and it couldn't have been better. The staff are so polite and cordial and ready to help whenever required. I have met some wonderful people among the staff like Trisha,Niharika, Priyanka, Hem and many more who have made my stay a happy place at Kolkata.The rooms are clean with all the necessary amenties at place. The house keeping staff do an amazing job and I would specially want to mention Shaheb who cleans my rooms more often and is pretty good at it. The breakfast buffets provide a lot of variety with good quality food. In all it has been a good experience so far and I would recommend this place for anyone visiting Kolkata.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Guest,

Our staff members especially Niharika, Priyanka, Hem and Trisha are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Hello,

I am totally satisfied with your service. I am really very very happy with the service you provided ... Mr.Rony (Manager) he is very helpful,his behaviour was mind blowing. Their main moto is to satisfy customers. Mr.Rony gave us a great satisfaction. I will recommend my friend and family to visit this hotel. I am really very much satisfied the service they provided. A great stay!!
All the best for the future.

Thanks senses and Mr.Rony for making our trip so memorable.

Amit Singh.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Our staff members especially Rony are tremendously encouraged as their efforts are recognized and appreciated.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I landed from Bangkok at 3 am to check in at this Hotel ! First they messed up my pick up !! Finally checked in at 4:30 am to Room No 512 or 502 supposed to be suits Room !!! As I enter , it had a bad odour all over , wall paper in shabby condition ! Curtains not in place !!! I challenge to locate the switch to turn all lights off with getting assistance !!! Above all AC working at 18 did’t cooled the room .. finally tried to get a sleep as I was tired whole night !! But was not lucky .... ...then shifted to Holiday inn .. thx to them they allowed early check by 8 am .... Hats off to hospitality of senses ... guess they don’t any sense .. sorry u wasted my time and energy..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
SensesHotel, General Manager at Senses Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our company. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every day Please be assured that this type of situation will never happen again. We have put new procedures in place as of today to ensure that it is not repeated.

I regret that we provided you with bad service and a poor customer experience—it is the exact opposite of what we pride ourselves on. We value our customers and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.I would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It will help us improve our operations and services.

If there are any other issues that need to be addressed, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me personally by phone, email, or in person.