1,857 results
All reviews square restaurant premier lounge axis mall duty manager special thanks business trip special mention front office close to the airport room service great hospitality keep up the good work awesome stay f b in room dining quality of food coffee shop
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent location in Newtown of Kolkata-Not far from airport 20 minutes drive
Beautiful environment Rooms are spacious The Hotel uses rain water harvesting tor toilet use Excellent view of Newtown The TOP rooms good view
Breakfast buffet great The idli spread wth chutney plus was noted exemplary Sevice good
Lunch buffet spread was excellent -food in taste Superb -credit to those concerned Service was excellent too

Stayed: October 2018
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Eliyasingan S

Thank you for reviewing us on Trip Advisor. It is pleasure to read that you liked the food and the hotel and services here. We shall be looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel has a fantastic ambience and the rooms are very conveniently arranged. Bed and other furniture in the room is smart and decor appeals nicely. The buffet dinner had quite a large spread with some ethnic Bengali dishes. Front office staffs are very hospitable and friendly and the hotel is very safe.The most important part is the location and green environment.would definitely come back again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear SS

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule for writing such a wonderful review for us. I am glad to know that you liked the room and ambience and food and over all experience. We are happy to hear that you liked the Bengali Food spread. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I along with my wife and two friends had visited this Restaurant for having the Sunday Brunch.
It had been a very nice experience for all of us. The food was very tasty and the spread was awesome.
The Beverages offered along with the Mocktails were also very good.
The desert spread was also fantastic.
Although everything offered there were very good, but we had felt that they should have some more types of non-veg Starters.
I will definitely go there again and advise others also to venture there.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank swapan51

Dear Swapan51

Thank you for writing a review for us. Glad to know that you had a great experience in Sunday Brunch and liked the services. Also happy to read that you liked the food. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Visited the premiere lounge (coctail hours 18.00 - 20.00 hours). Sourav is the host. A very friendly person. There are nice cold snacks, good amount of drinks and Sourav serves it all with a big smile. Also some warm snacks are being served in between.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mariettabp

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed spending time at our Premiere Lounge. We shall be looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I stayed in the hotel on a business trip for 2 days. The property is excellent and in a great location close to our offices.

I hosted a dinner for my team at the restaurant. We had an issue oin getting our drinks and the service was getting delayed significantly. I raised it to the duty manager - Chandan and he ensured it would get fixed. And it did like how. Chandan and Sanjay - The restaurant manager were brilliant which carried on to the next day at breakfast and for the rest of the trip. A special mention for Sanjay in the way he handled the service through out in an exemplary manner

Shubhojeet - The concierge manager fixed a day trip for my mother and myself the next day and trust me, it was better than taking any regular "professional" sight seeing tours.

In business sometimes problems will happen as is natural, but the way to recover and set things right is what truly sets apart some hotels and businesses. In the service post the evening, Novotel Kolkatta and their team have ensured that I will be a loyal customer. And I hope I can get the same service in other Novotel hotels I stay in during my travels. Keep it up. And I highly recommend others to stay at this property

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Mani D
S_Johri_GM, General Manager at Novotel Kolkata Hotel and Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mani D

Thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule for writing such a wonderful review for us. I am glad to know that you liked the room and over all experience. We will surely convey your message to the respective team members. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to welcome you again.