Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$127
US$88
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Free cancellation until 27/07
Aauris(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$101
US$60
Priceline
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$111
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$86
US$77
  • Breakfast included
The Elgin Fairlawn, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Book now, pay at stay
US$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

The Oberoi Grand(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$197
US$159
Oberoi Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsajc bose roadbelle vueluggage roomcrowded roadcentrally located placesmall refrigeratorvictoria memorialfood quality and servicesatellite tvgm mrbanquet facilitiesfive nightssingle personspic and spanvisited kolkatafree upgradethe heart of the city
Reviewed 24 August 2017

we stayed here for 2 days, those days got the proper service from the hotel staffs. few things was missing that's why given only 4 star. hope next time service will be more better and charming. nice stay here!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIHARIKA, General Manager at Hotel Niharika, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Ma’am,

We are glad that our service could make you relish your stay with us and part with a 4 star rating. Since we commit ourselves to look into all aspects our guests’ wellbeing, it is to assure you that we continuously strive to improve our services.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I was reluctant to stay in this hotel when my travel team first shared the name of the hotel with me - Hotel Niharika. But all my reluctance was gone as soon as I checked into the hotel. It's a nice cozy hotel with almost all the amenities of a 4 star hotel, room was clean and the ergonomics looked posh. Staff members of the hotel were another high point of my stay. They are well trained, professional and always ready to help. Breakfast menu had options for all and food tasted good. I recommend this hotel if you happen to stay near Camac street. Value for money and well connected with the rest of the city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIHARIKA, General Manager at Hotel Niharika, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Sir,

We are delighted to learn that we could remove your misapprehension about Hotel Niharika.
Your appreciation of the amenities, cleanliness, efficient and sincere staff, the wide choice for complimentary breakfast and the locational advantages of staying in the hotel is a source of happiness and satisfaction to us.
Your recommendation of the hotel, we believe, would be of great help to us. Thank you.
We eagerly look forward to your stay in Hotel Niharika in your next visit to Kolkata.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed from 05th to 06th in room 312 for one of my exam nearby. Stayed with my wife. It was early morning check in which was arranged by paying half day extra that was so good of them. Breakfast was scrumptious. Only the check in begun with bad taste as the AC was making too much sound. Complained about it thrice all in vein, walls had stains which is not expected from a three star property. The thing I liked the most is the feel of the hotels overall. The lobby and the corridors. Keep the good food as it is.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
HOTELNIHARIKA, General Manager at Hotel Niharika, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your views about your stay at Hotel Niharika. Your approval of the overall feel of the hotel, its lobby, the corridors and the food is immensely satisfying to us. However, we are also concerned about your discomfiture, and we assure that appropriate steps have been taken by the management to ensure that none of our guests suffer such uneasy situation ever.
We assure you of a pleasant stay without faults or blemishes in your next visit to Hotel Niharika.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

I loved to stay at this hotel during my official trip, however I found its really perfect hotel for family stay. Staff are very helpful with good behavior.
Hotel location is fantastic nearby Park street.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIHARIKA, General Manager at Hotel Niharika, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear Sir,

We are happy to note that you consider Hotel Niharika a perfect place for family stay besides business visits. Your appreciation of our well behaved and courteous staff and the locational advantages of our hotel are highly satisfying.
We wish some day you visit kolkata with your family and friends and stay at Hotel Niharika.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I was on a Business visit and stayed there for three days. It is a business class hotel with a personal touch. staff are very pleasing be it in front office, house keeping or restaurant. You can get anything in 5 mts. Room service is swift, perfect house keeping staff and the securities who are smiling and willing to help.
I congratulate the GM Mr. BIDYUT, has trained the staff very well.
The Managers Mr. Animesh and Mr.Amit are at their best.
I forgot the names of the front office guys and I thank everybody for making my stay a memorable one.

The Buffet Breakfast is amazing. I have had the softest Idly which is very rare except south. I thought the chef is from south and to my surprise he turned out to be a bengali.

Thanks for Mr. BIDYUT and his team and will meet again very shortly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
HOTELNIHARIKA, General Manager at Hotel Niharika, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for expressing your satisfaction of staying at Hotel Niharika. You are profuse in your praise of our pleasant and courteous staff who are always on their toes to attend the guests. We are content, we could make your stay pleasant. We earnestly look forward to your next visit.