Stayed here from July 20 to July 22, 2017. Here are my observations:
1) Large Rooms. Great walk around space. Definitely not a matchbox room.
2) A large writing table, a box cabinet and then a large size hole in the wall cabinet, two comfy chairs and a small dining table. All in a row. That large a size of the room.
3) Well-lit Yellow bulb lamps. No complaints.
4) The tenth floor room window overlooked the faraway roads. People looked like ants.
5) Decent-sized bathroom. Less than basic amenities. A foam squeezie instead of soaps. No shampoo bottles, moisturisers or conditioners. An affixed one sided shaving mirror, Bathtub.
6) Sony 32 inches LCD TV. No HD Channels. A downer.
7) Two 500 ml water bottles complementary. Charges for anything called extra.
8) Bluish wall to wall carpet on the floor. An extra mark for that.
9) Great functioning wifi.
10) Excellent and lavish breakfast buffet spread. A South Indian counter – Idlis, and Wadas. Omelettes and Dosa counter. Dry chicken. Breads. Cakes, muffins and croissants. Watermelon Juice. Canned Orange Juice. Butter milk. Bitter gourd Juice. Plain Curds and Mango yogurt. Continental fare. Pooris and aloo bhaji. Chana Dal. Fresh fruits and salads. Kala jamun and samosas. Cornflakes and dry fruits. Wow. Also a special mention of the sous Chef Mr Sudeep. Extremely courteous. Smiling and hospitable.
11) At the price, a much higher value for money than most others. A huge thumbs up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 168 rooms and suites at The Peerless Inn hotel in Kolkata are spacious and come in five categories to meet the needs of various travellers and each category is unique in design and luxuriously appointed. The excellent services and facilities live up to the expectations of its brand name. State-of-the-art business facilities and conference rooms effortlessly meet any business or social occasion of any scale. Dining options are interesting and entertaining and include an authentic Bengali cuisine restaurant. A health club and great in-room amenities provide the much required post work respite. Central location at Chowringhee Savour authentic Bengali cuisine at Aaheli Efficient business facilities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Peerless Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peerless Inn Kolkata
- The Peerless Inn Kolkata (Calcutta), India - West Bengal