1,474 results
All reviewswaterside cafela cucinabusiness tripsalt lake stadiumrain showerexcellent hotelindian restaurantpool sideroom servicerooms are bigexcellent stayin room diningcomfortable stayquality of foodclose to the airportgucchigym
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I stayed for several weeks at this hotel. After all, I can say it was a more or less average stay for a business hotel of this category. The management staff is great and very helpful in organising events and such - perfect in this regard. The hotel rooms however are mostly getting a bit old-ish. Some rooms underwent a soft renovation. Still, it's a good standard in any case. All restaurants have good and reasonable priced food as well. WiFi is free in the standard package (upgraded bandwith), and there are also paid options available.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Karan G, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay on your recent visit and thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am sure this would encourage our team to continue to deliver WOW experiences in the times ahead.

Thank you once again for your recent visit and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Coming to a mega city like Calcutta is not easy and the hotel you select can make all the difference. For my peace-of-mind, i decided to stay at the established and successful Hyatt Regency and it was the proper decision . Very easy access from the airport, i was in the hotel in about 30 minutes , I got Excellent accommodation with all the luxury amenities that you can expect from Hyatt. The soft bed and pillows as i like for a good night sleep , and large size tv with all the channels .
The service in this hotel is absolutely superb on all levels. Every employee greets you with a smile and eager to assist you. The breakfast was very rich with delicious local flavors and they have also a great spa and bar.
I had easy access to all my meetings and my other vip guests were very glad to come to meet me at the hotel, which was for them very convenience.

Coming to Calcutta, don’t take a risk when it comes to hotel. I can fully recommend this Hyatt regency as the preferred hotel in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jaytourel

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you once again for your recent visit and we look forward to welcome you back 'HOME' soon.

Kind regards,

Harkaran Singh
Director of Rooms
Hyatt Regency Kolkata
harkaran.singh@hyatt.com

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to Hyatt Regency Kolkata...and once again a memorable one..

Right from the word go...efficient and cordial staff with a warm smile greets you every where...

The check ins and check outs are super efficient.

The rooms and beds neat and clean...

Only room for improvement is three stocking of mini bar and the eats..which was missing and hence disappointing...

Nevertheless a memorable stay...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo