Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$128
US$90
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$104
US$80
Agoda.com
Aauris(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$102
US$55
Agoda.com
Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$86
US$78
  • Breakfast included
Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$78
US$61
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$245
US$141
  • Pool
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$111
US$68
  • Breakfast included
The Corner Courtyard(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$62
US$52
  • Breakfast included
Aafreen International Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
1,451 results
All reviewswaterside cafela cucinasalt lake stadiumbusiness triprain showerindian restaurantexcellent hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are bigclose to the airportquality of foodcomfortable stayexcellent staycourteous staffgucchigym
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Coming to a mega city like Calcutta is not easy and the hotel you select can make all the difference. For my peace-of-mind, i decided to stay at the established and successful Hyatt Regency and it was the proper decision . Very easy access from the airport, i was in the hotel in about 30 minutes , I got Excellent accommodation with all the luxury amenities that you can expect from Hyatt. The soft bed and pillows as i like for a good night sleep , and large size tv with all the channels .
The service in this hotel is absolutely superb on all levels. Every employee greets you with a smile and eager to assist you. The breakfast was very rich with delicious local flavors and they have also a great spa and bar.
I had easy access to all my meetings and my other vip guests were very glad to come to meet me at the hotel, which was for them very convenience.

Coming to Calcutta, don’t take a risk when it comes to hotel. I can fully recommend this Hyatt regency as the preferred hotel in town.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank jaytourel
Karan G, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay on your recent visit and thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am sure this would encourage our team to continue to deliver WOW experiences in the times ahead.

Thank you once again for your recent visit and we look forward to welcome you back 'HOME' soon.

Kind regards,

Harkaran Singh
Director of Rooms
Hyatt Regency Kolkata
harkaran.singh@hyatt.com

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit to Hyatt Regency Kolkata...and once again a memorable one..

Right from the word go...efficient and cordial staff with a warm smile greets you every where...

The check ins and check outs are super efficient.

The rooms and beds neat and clean...

Only room for improvement is three stocking of mini bar and the eats..which was missing and hence disappointing...

Nevertheless a memorable stay...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I had visited again park Kolkata, excellent stay at this hotel . I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Wireless internet access is provided in-room & had a good speed. The night clubs Roxy and tantra are really good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Best hotel to stay in Kolkata. Very good and spacious rooms and prompt service.
The location of hotel is a big plus.
We stayed there for one night on 2nd December. I am totally satisfied.
But there is a down side to the hotel...
1) housekeeping needs to be of hyatt class. It's lacking in room toiletries...for instance we were two adults but only one dental kit in room.

2) you don't see a smiling staff around, specially in restaurants...the staff are always involved in loud conversations

3) food. Is terrible. Specially breakfast buffet is below standards of any hyatt hotel.
The omelette served to me at was dripping with oil .

4) the staff at waterside cafe need to be attentive and smiling.

The bright spot was club lounge where we were taken excellent care of. Specially my daughter loved it

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I and my wife dined at this Cafe on 19th November with 3 of our Guests. The Service was absolutely deplorable. We opted for the Buffet, and to our surprise, we were told to self help ourselves with the starters, so much unlike any other 5 Star Hotel.

We ordered for alcoholic drinks which were served to us after almost 20 minutes, and not that the restaurant was overflowing with guests. The Captain in charge was completely not bothered, and when reminded, kept on saying "It is coming" . Made me wonder how could the Drinks come by itself when they were actually supposed to have been "brought"

When the Drinks were served so late, seeing our unhappiness, we were served with some chicken and veg starters, cold as cold could be.. Seeing the state of affairs, we chose to regret rather than spoil our evening. And by the way, there was no other starter except the two mentioned..

Being left with no choice, We requested for the fresh Tossed Salad from the Buffet Counter, and that too was refused.... We were advised to "Order Separately" if we wanted on the Table or else advised again to reach the Salad Counter and help ourselves.

We finally reached for the Buffet Layout, minus my wife. So, we were 4 (four) of us who opted for the Buffet spread. We were Billed for 5 instead.. Reference Table 16/1 Invoice No. 004106. Did not know that the Hotel has resorted to such practices. Being with a very important guest, we chose not to react and quietly left, paying them for even something that was not consumed.

Coming back to the quality of food, we chose to have the Mutton Biryani and some Chicken in yellow gravy. The Chicken in yellow gravy was like boiled chicken in yellow hot water, and completely tasteless.

The Mutton Biryani was the most awful Biryani we've ever had. The Biryani lacked flavour, the mutton pieces were loaded with fat and were like chewing gum..The whole thing was like having "STICKY RICE, with Mutton!

Most of the time, we were just waving, or craning our necks to draw the attention of anyone who would be concerned with the floor, but no, we were destined to a bad evening.

No point blaming the person serving us or the Floor Manager! It is probably the people at the Higher levels who are least bothered to even see what is going on! Sincerely missed ITC last night.

Never Again! Never Ever!