Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$127
US$88
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$86
US$77
US$103
US$80
Aauris(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$101
US$60
Priceline
Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$78
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$286
US$69
  • Breakfast included
The Elgin Fairlawn, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

The Oberoi Grand(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$197
US$159
  • Pool
Aakash Ganga Holidays(Kolkata (Calcutta))
TripAdvisor
1,449 results
All reviewswaterside cafela cucinasalt lake stadiumbusiness triprain showerindian restaurantexcellent hotelpool sideroom servicerooms are bigclose to the airportquality of foodcomfortable stayexcellent staycourteous staffgucchigym
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Karan G, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2nights for my cousin's marriage. Amazing property with courteous staff. The breakfast, lunch and dinner were awesome. Ample parking space. There is a big swimming to enjoy. Rooms are very good with good views.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Guest feedback remains the most important tool for us to measure our services and we always find it helpful when we hear back from our guests.

I am glad to know that you had a comfortable stay on your recent visit and thank you for your kind words of appreciation. I am sure this would encourage our team to continue to deliver WOW experiences in the times ahead.

Thank you once again for your recent visit and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Very outdated hotel needs good refurbishment . Decorating needed on big scale, in order to compete in today's world. Good is too expensive as compared to other hotels. Buffet dinner is very poor quality to JW Marriot

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Kolkata!

We are distressed to know your stay experience on your recent visit. I sincerely apologise for this and would request you to please allow me to contact you to personally apologise and understand your feedback better. You may share you contact details at harkaran.singh@hyatt.com. I assure you that immediate remedial action shall be taken as appropriate to ensure such shortfalls are not repeated.

I am embarrassed and without justifying much would like to once again apologise for the inconvenience and assure you that this was an aberration and not the experience we want our guests to have.
I do hope you give us another chance to be at your service and would request you to please let me know the next time you plan a visit. I would personally handle your reservation and preferences and hope to turn around your experience to a pleasant one.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The property is awesome, room very comfortable, staff very friendly in general. Buffet breakfast & dinner was also nice.
But there are few things which need to be improved-
1. The hotel car came 30 mins late for pick up. Very unprofessional and this is the first time I experienced it from a 5 star chain.
2. You will find a card in the room which lists several things and you will have to call 00 and can borrow it.
When I called 00, I was told they are not even aware of any such kind of card and things were not available. Again a very unprofessional act.
Ironically at the bottom of the card it was written Hyatt has it!!!! (LOL)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends