3,636 results
All reviews eden pavilion dum pukht lilly pond pan asian an amazing property guest relations special mention to ms water bodies business trip front office special thanks coffee shop second home science city excellent hospitality warm hospitality memorable stay
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

The two nights stay was really comfortable over there. The staffs are really friendly and cordial. The check in was really smooth . The warmth and hospitality of staffs are commendable. Thanks to Rashmani Kunju Varsha Srijita and priyanka.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, Kolkata - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Dear Guest

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests.

I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank You for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you. I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata. The hotel is nestled amidst acres of land, resplendent with greenery, sunshine, and water. One that is a consonance with ITC Hotels’ ethos of reflecting “rooted in soil” but dynamic in form and philosophy. ITC Sonar is an iconic hotel and it is patrons like you that lend stature to the hotel.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Post Diwali plan at its sonar was actually worth it. My friends suggested me the hotel and we went for dinner at itc and was overwhelmed by the beauty of the hotel. Food at Eden Pavilion was too good and the staff were really helpful. Srijita and Rashmani took really good care of us. Would like to visit again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 724meraja

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night in their tower room. The check in was smooth. I checked in a bit late as had meetings. I went to the lounge and it was superb. Great drinks and superb snacks. The room was very spacious and very well done. I specially enjoyed the coffee. The view from my room was great. Breakfast spread had variety and was tasty. Everything was very well done. Now coming to this Hotels greatest strength its Staff, yup they are superb. Each and everyone of them is terrific. They will go that extra mile to make you feel comfortable and always ready to help. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband celebrated my Birthday at Dumphukt ITC Sonar on 8th November 2018. It was an amazing experience. The ambience was excellent, staff very courteous and food true to it's name 'Dumphukt' was awesome. The Kakori Kebab and the Biryani were the best we ever had in this city. Our experience became all the more enjoyable because of excellent personal service by 'Roshan'. I will cherish celebrating my Birthday at 'Dumphukt'.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Always good to be back over here. The staffs are always really welcoming and treat you like their extended family. The staffs do remember the guest name andtheir preferences too which is really commendable. Thanks to Rashmani Ahana kunju and Ratnabali for such warm hospitality.