All reviews official visit business hotel main city close to the airport duty manager comfortable stay rooms are spacious business trip housekeeping team swimming pool special thanks front office hotel is located non veg very nice hotel enjoyed my stay nice experience
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Good hotel with good food. Staffs are also good. Reception staff direct us well to the banquets. Banquet staffs are very good at service and Reception staff too, specially Duty Manager Avijit and Reception staff Rajesh.. Will surely come back... keep it up the good hospitality guys

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review that you have written about us. I have shared the feedback with the team. Such positive comments about our hospitality, location, food and facility really boosts the morale of the staff and the company . This make us feel positive and embraces us to serve you better everyday.

Let me know when your calendar brings you back to Kolkata so that we can showcase the same hospitality and make you feel at home.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Pride hotel has all the features what a five star hotel should have. It gave me all the comfort and satisfaction I was looking for. I visited the hotel for a conference and enjoyed all main facilities in the hotel. Special thanks to Banquet team and Reception team.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review that you have written about us. I have shared the feedback with the team. Such positive comments about our hospitality, staff really boosts the morale of the staff and the company . This make us feel positive and embraces us to serve you better everyday.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

All the management is too good but breakfast should be need to improve, overall rooms are too good and I like there pool party so I suggest to everyone u can stay their and you will get enjoy everything that is good hotel in Rajarhat kolkata.

Food is too better

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent review that you have written about us. I have shared the feedback with the team. Such positive comments about our hospitality, food and facilities, really boosts the morale of the staff and the company . This make us feel positive and embraces us to serve you better everyday.

Let me know when your calendar brings you back to the kolkata so that we can showcase the same hospitality and make you feel at home.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

House keeping staff is irresponsible and even few managers and even the gm doesnot know how to behave infront of guests or how to talk with guests. Will never recomend this hotel especially for any big occasion..

Booked this hotel for wedding purpose.

Stayed: July 2016
ThePrideGroup, Front Office Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review that you have written about us. I have shared the feedback with housekeeping team.

Would request you to kindly let us know the incident happened where you felt managers to be irresponsible or non co operative. I'm leaving my E-mail address along with hand phone number so that you don't find us unapproachable
E-mail: rdm.kolkata@pridehotel.com
Hand phone: +918420050727

We would be more than happy to take the detailed feedback. If you want to leave your contact details with us will also be great to approach you back.

Looking forward for you prompt reply.

Saurabh Seth
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Very good hotel with excellent staff & very good quality of vegetarian food is very good and the sweet's served are excellent.
Conveniently located from the Airport.
Facilities like swimming are excellent.
Liked attitude of Mr. Saurav.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
ThePrideGroup, General Manager at Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016