All reviews eco park seasonal tastes newtown area bath salts service express attending staff f b breakfast spread is nice dessert section non vegetarian local delicacies spicy food dinner buffet food spread hotel team nice property small things
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I travel a lot. I stay in a lot of hotels. This one stands out in every way for all the right reasons.

As mentioned by others: huge rooms with efficient AC and high ceilings, comfy beds and linen. Everything is new and in good working order and the only issue I had (a stocking door) was addressed immediately. Restaurant on the 10th floor is bright and airy with views and a wide selection of local and western foods; buffet or cooked to order with table service. My colleagues and I attended breakfast, lunch, dinner and the adjacent bar and enjoyed it every time. The coffee deserves a special mention - it was excellent.

So all the features are there but the staff take the place to the highest level. I arrived at 2am, exhausted and without luggage (lost between Vancouver and Kunming) and they immediately took ownership of the situation, following up with the airline and keeping me informed throughout the 3 days it took to arrive. My well-being and needs were obviously front of mind for the entire staff; very attentive to every little detail and totally professional. My sincere thanks to the entire team.

I strongly recommend this hotel and look forward to the next time I stay there.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Rahul_Maini_1, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat and we are pleased to know that you had a wonderful time.

We are overwhelmed with your detailed review. It’s truly heartwarming to know that as a team, we could live up to your expectations. Guest satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and we constantly strive to achieve its highest standards. I am glad that you acknowledge my team’s diligent efforts in ensuring all your needs were met with.

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for such a generous and kind note of appreciation. Feedback, like yours, motivates us to accomplish our goals of pursuing service excellence. We have gems amongst us who outshine in delighting guests. I am delighted to read such wonderful things about my team members. Your sentiments have been shared with my team and they are humbled with your praise and recognition.

Thank you once again and I forward to welcome you again at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel. Nice big rooms. Super comfy beds. Comfortable environment. Good AC. Nice outdoor rooftop pool. Buffet is delicious. Customer service is excellent. The people who work here are some attentive. They learn your name and likes/dislikes. We were very impressed.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Rahul_Maini_1, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your stay experience at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat on Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to read such gracious and generous feedback on our hotel, its services and food. Your gratifying and thoughtful words have been communicated to my team members. Each and every team member is elated and acknowledges your encouraging feedback.

It is our constant endeavor to create memorable experiences for our guests and such appreciation drives us to achieve highest standards of guest satisfaction and service excellence.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I have spent a very happy week in Kolkata, and I have received an excellent treatment from all the staff since the first day I arrived. All of them educated and prepared with a very direct treatment, an excellent attention. They make you feel comfortable at every situation and do not have any kind of problem.

I would like to thank all of them, in particular Jasdeep Kaur, who was absolutely amazing with all of us.

Room Tip: Todas son cómodas y con una vista espectacular por su altura.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Rahul_Maini_1, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Manuel,

Reviewed 8 October 2018

One of the best hotels in Calcutta. Foods are very good and Excellent Services. I would recommend my friends and families to spend some time over there. The Spa and treatments are really good. Finally, excellent hospitality.

Room Tip: Excellent views of Calcutta and ECO Park
Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rahul_Maini_1, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat!

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat and reviewing your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to note that your stay with us was most enjoyable and comfortable and our services exceeded your expectations. Its through comments like yours that we get inspired to constantly improve our services to deliver the best standards in hospitality.

Your positive feedback and heartwarming compliments have been relayed to my service and culinary team. It gives me immense pleasure to know that we could live up to your expectations. Your words are a great source of motivation for each one of us.
Thank you once again for giving us an opportunity to serve you. Looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend went to westin today for dining and i must say service is excellent by ankit and sunjar in recommending anything .and shubham in live counter to deliver each order in time and food is no doubt delicious.kudos to westin team. Visit again soon in puja offer in westin.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Rahul_Maini_1, General Manager at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your dining experience at The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat on Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to read such gracious and generous feedback on the services and food. Your gratifying and thoughtful words have been communicated to my team members, especially Ankit, Sunjar and Shubham. Each and every team member is elated and acknowledges your encouraging feedback.