1,020 results
All reviews chef anil lunch buffet banquet team special thanks infinity pool special mention buffet spread amazing experience great ambience keep up the good work f b coffee shop quality of food courteous staff front office rooms are spacious excellent hospitality
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for business. I am a solo female traveler and this hotel is wonderful. The staff is amazing, taking care of everything you could imagine needing. There is a great spa in this hotel, try the facial, really positive experience. Also, every member of the team at this hotel seems to care about the quality of the guest experience. Always going the extra mile. I will not stay anywhere else in Kolkata.

Date of stay: October 2018
JW Marriott Hot... K, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Savannah,

Thank you for choosing to spend your weekend at the JW Marriott Kolkata. Your wonderful feedback is indeed very gratifying and will be shared with the entire team.

Your kind compliments of our property and services has just brightened our day.

We strive to deliver the best experiences whenever possible and it was a pleasure for us to be at your service.

I thank you for your kind recommendation and hope that JW Marriott Kolkata continues to remain your preferred hotel always.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for three days on a business trip. This was one of the finest hotel experiences I've ever had. The staff was outstanding from check in to check out. One person assigned to me to make sure my stay was satisfactory. Food was great along with the service.

Room tip: Choose a high floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Your kind compliments of our property and services has just brightened our day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the luxury of satying at JW Marriott Kolkata for 5 days. The staffs, amenities, view everything was good. Yet there were some issues like the lights of the bathroom had mind of their own and decided to turn on and off all by themselves. Even though we booked for two person the toiletries were provided for one and had to inform several times to get rest of the items. We stayed in delux room and it was pretty spacious as well as the bathroom.
A tad bit expensive but according to season and special festival the room rate changes. So it is better to check the room rates before confirming the stay.
For one time experience I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Arpita,

It has been our pleasure to welcome you at JW Marriott Kolkata.

I am truly delighted that you were able to enjoy a generous service experience during your visit and that our ambassadors ensured you were well taken care. We have also noted your concern pertaining to the lights and bath amenities in the bathroom and we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

We will look forward to welcoming you back with us soon and thank you again for your patronage and recommendations to others on this forum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Its a outstanding property with excellent service!!

Very attentive team always ready to help. Front desk is very cooperative and they leave no stone unturned to help you. Rooms are spacious with excellent natural light & view. The view from the room is fantastic and the bathroom is magnificent. Breakfast is elaborate.The infinity pool is a joy. I have special lounge access with the room package (also airport transfer). It helps to use lounge in happy hours from 6pm to 9pm where you will get unlimited foods & drinks as complimentary.

So all in all a very happy, comfortable and luxurious stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank arkajyoti143

Dear Arkajyoti,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing such a detailed feedback on your overall experience.

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, food and hospitality extended by the team. I strongly believe that people make all the difference and that resonates in your feedback as well.

Rest assured your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the entire team personally by me.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Today I visited in jw Marriott in kolkata
For the purpuse our official work .
I surprised and I am very very happy with their service, awsume experience
Specialy I wants to recommended to his gr
eat serve Mr.Pradip Das,And his co-worker Mr.Surajit ,give us best serve.

I wanted to thanks both of them and wish best of luck.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Shambhunath,

We are pleased to read that you had an overall pleasant visit to the hotel and particularly value our hotel.

We are delighted to note you had a memorable time with us and have carried back fond memories with you from the event held at the hotel.

Our team is extremely dedicated to guests’ satisfaction and appreciative comments such as yours will always be our greatest reward. We have also noted suggestions about the food and the same will be conveyed to our team of speciality chefs to review upon.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.