3,478 results
All reviews al fresco excellent stay business trip would love to come back heritage property short stay great hospitality awesome experience comfortable stay special thanks keep up the good work special mention front office rooms are spacious breakfast spread enjoyed my stay courteous staff
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I came for the first time in lalit Kolkata and earlier I have stayed in other properties of lalit group. this time I am very happy with the room, food in the restaurant and specially the environment of the hotel. housekeeping and service are very good and front office is excellent specially girls who has assisted me at the time of check out moumita and soma...

Trip type: Travelled on business
Rodney G, Front Office Manager at The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaskar !

I would like to begin by thanking you on behalf of the entire team at The Lalit Great Eastern for your most recent stay and the opportunity of serving. We sincerely appreciate your valuable time to share this wonderful experience and your most generous words of appreciation for this incredible team on this global podium.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you. Please do write in to me (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and would ensure to carve out a another remarkable stay experience for you.

Hi
I stayed at Lalit a few months back for a business visit. It was great with huge spacious rooms having very vintage like royal interiors and exteriors. Have heard that this is possibly the oldest 5 star in this region since the British era.
Swing like structure in bathrooms don't know why would that be used here but overall it was awesome.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Rodney G, Front Office Manager at The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Mr. Chhajed,

Namaskar !

At the outset we would like to render our heartfelt gratitude for making us – The Lalit Great Eastern your preferred choice in The City Of Joy and giving us the opportunity of being at your service. We are really thankful for the your most gracious words of appreciation and your wonderful review on this global podium.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you. Please do write in to me (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit , will personally ensure another remarkable stay experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We had excellent eperience staying in this with lot of warmth in all of your staffs... specially i would like to mention a sweet girl soma who greeted us always... food was very good and room service and it people are also very helpful. Environment is very nice. We will be back soon...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Chowdhury,

Namaskar !

It is indeed a pleasure to read a great review such as yours and it surely gives us a sense of satisfaction at the end of the day for a job well done . We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share your wonderful experience , review us on this global platform and your most wonderful words of encouragement for Soma - our "Rockstar".

We look forward to your next home-coming and the joy of serving you . Please do write in to me at (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit in the near future , I'll personally ensure another memorable stay experience.

Best Regards - Rodney

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Decent presentation, prompt service, comfortable rooms, good food.
Great location.
Over all memorable stay..........
Value for money.
Suggest to check the possibility to add elevator for other wings. .......
Thanks

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Namaskar !

I would like to begin by thanking you for choosing us – The Lalit Great Eastern for your trip to this beautiful city . We appreciate you taking time out from your busy schedule to review us on this global podium .

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you again. Please do write in to me (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit , will ensure another incredible stay experience

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located in the heart of kolkata with all the major attractions, business centre and Howrah station within few minutes reach. Very well maintained with excellent and courteous staff. Stayed here for 2 nights. Wil surely come back again.

Dear Mr. Mandal,

Namaskar !

I would like to begin by thanking you on behalf of my entire team at The Lalit Great Eastern for your just concluded stay and for making us your preferred choice in the City Of Joy. We are thankful for you generous feedback and your valuable time to review us on this global podium.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you. Please do write in to me (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will personally ensure to carve out another memorable stay experience.