Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$128
US$90
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$112
US$80
Agoda.com
Pride Plaza Hotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$86
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Fortune Park Panchwati Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Book now, pay at stay
US$78
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$111
US$68
  • Breakfast included
The Corner Courtyard(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$62
US$52
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$238
US$171
  • Pool
Aafreen International Hotel(Kolkata (Calcutta))
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Aakash Ganga Holidays(Kolkata (Calcutta))
TripAdvisor
All reviewsantipastianti pastisky loungehookah barthe restaurant manager mrrooftop cafesalt lakemust visit placenice experiencefood quality is very goodcity center mallspecial thankswill visit againhouse keepingcomfortable roomnice hotelcomfortable stay
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not my best stay but at this price paid it was good value for money, I stayed for a long duration of time and found buffet breakfast different everyday...the room amenities was very good. I simply loved my stay...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tridib M
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mr Tridib,

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your recent visit to Golden Tulip, Salt Lake, Kolkata was a moment of pride and joy for all of us..

Your personal appreciation of our property interiors and our value for money hotel services .

Your most liked buffet breakfast will only get better with the coming days on your next visit to experience.

Please visit us for the food promotions at Anti Pasti and Noir.The hotel is adorned with the ever smiling and courteous staffs who will always wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very much appreciate to the behaviour and good food and much more comfortable to this hotel.
On behalf the hotel I have good experience with management. Conference hall also very good and well decorated

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank around12345

Dear Guest,

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your personal appreciation of our food and our value for money hotel services .

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It's a good property. They have made better interiors and painted again most of the rooms.
But the quality of services have declined badly as compare to earlier.
Property is good . Breakfast is awesome. Maintenance has gone down significantly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mukeshaggrawaldelhi
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr Mukesh,

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your personal appreciation of our property interiors.Our strength is our services as am quite surprised to get the remark that the service is deteriorated which is a great regret for us.Please let us know where we can improve and how the areas if any can be reactivated.Be rest assured the services are in fact in the process of betterment thus your suggestion will be admired. .

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed this hotel for a business trip. The hospitality is marvelous. From the time of check-in till check out it was marvelous. Good room,good food,good staff.Will be happy to stay again. Keep it up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lalita B
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Ms Lalita,

Greetings from Golden Tulip,Salt Lake,Kolkata!

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and highly claimed hospitality is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Good choice if you are on a short Business trip. Service of the housekeeping staff and at restaurant were excellent. Breakfast buffet is something to look out for which covers south,north and international breakfast cuisines.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jyolsnarjyothinadh
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest

Greetings from Golden Tulip,Salt Lake,Kolkata!

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive house keeping facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality room service ,accommodation;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...