Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel De Sovrani(Kolkata (Calcutta))
The Sonnet(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Siesta HB-171(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Hotel Ananya(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
Alankar Guest House(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
OYO 8998 Hotel Aayash(Kolkata (Calcutta))
Sremon Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
  • Room Service
Astana Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
OYO 2254 Hotel Villa 211(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
Next Generation Guest House(Kolkata (Calcutta))
View Hotel
All reviewsantipastianti pastisky loungerooftop cafethe restaurant manager mrhookah barsalt lakemust visit placenice experiencefood quality is very goodspecial thankscity center mallwill visit againhouse keepingcomfortable roomhis teamnice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not my best stay but at this price paid it was good value for money, I stayed for a long duration of time and found buffet breakfast different everyday...the room amenities was very good. I simply loved my stay...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tridib M
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Mr Tridib,

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your recent visit to Golden Tulip, Salt Lake, Kolkata was a moment of pride and joy for all of us..

Your personal appreciation of our property interiors and our value for money hotel services .

Your most liked buffet breakfast will only get better with the coming days on your next visit to experience.

Please visit us for the food promotions at Anti Pasti and Noir.The hotel is adorned with the ever smiling and courteous staffs who will always wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very much appreciate to the behaviour and good food and much more comfortable to this hotel.
On behalf the hotel I have good experience with management. Conference hall also very good and well decorated

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank around12345

Dear Guest,

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your personal appreciation of our food and our value for money hotel services .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's a good property. They have made better interiors and painted again most of the rooms.
But the quality of services have declined badly as compare to earlier.
Property is good . Breakfast is awesome. Maintenance has gone down significantly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mukeshaggrawaldelhi

Dear Mr Mukesh,

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your personal appreciation of our property interiors.Our strength is our services as am quite surprised to get the remark that the service is deteriorated which is a great regret for us.Please let us know where we can improve and how the areas if any can be reactivated.Be rest assured the services are in fact in the process of betterment thus your suggestion will be admired. .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed this hotel for a business trip. The hospitality is marvelous. From the time of check-in till check out it was marvelous. Good room,good food,good staff.Will be happy to stay again. Keep it up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lalita B

Dear Ms Lalita,

Greetings from Golden Tulip,Salt Lake,Kolkata!

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and highly claimed hospitality is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good choice if you are on a short Business trip. Service of the housekeeping staff and at restaurant were excellent. Breakfast buffet is something to look out for which covers south,north and international breakfast cuisines.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jyolsnarjyothinadh
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Greetings from Golden Tulip,Salt Lake,Kolkata!

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive house keeping facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality room service ,accommodation;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...