All reviewsantipastisalt lakeanti pastihookah barclose to the city centersky loungemention mrcomfortable stayspecial thanksbigger roomhouse keepingkeep up the good workcomfortable roomspecial careexcellent ambiencemanager mrhotel is located
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very much appreciate to the behaviour and good food and much more comfortable to this hotel.
On behalf the hotel I have good experience with management. Conference hall also very good and well decorated

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank around12345
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Golden Tulip,Salt Lake,Kolkata!

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your recent visit to Golden Tulip, Salt Lake, Kolkata was a moment of pride and joy for all of us..

Your personal appreciation of our food and our value for money hotel services .

Please visit us for the food promotions at Anti Pasti and Noir.The hotel is adorned with the ever smiling and courteous staffs who will always wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It's a good property. They have made better interiors and painted again most of the rooms.
But the quality of services have declined badly as compare to earlier.
Property is good . Breakfast is awesome. Maintenance has gone down significantly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mukeshaggrawaldelhi
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mr Mukesh,

Greetings from Golden Tulip,Salt Lake,Kolkata!

We thank you for visiting us and patronising our services...

Your personal appreciation of our property interiors.Our strength is our services as am quite surprised to get the remark that the service is deteriorated which is a great regret for us.Please let us know where we can improve and how the areas if any can be reactivated.Be rest assured the services are in fact in the process of betterment thus your suggestion will be admired. .

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed this hotel for a business trip. The hospitality is marvelous. From the time of check-in till check out it was marvelous. Good room,good food,good staff.Will be happy to stay again. Keep it up.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank LalitaB67
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Ms Lalita,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and highly claimed hospitality is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Good choice if you are on a short Business trip. Service of the housekeeping staff and at restaurant were excellent. Breakfast buffet is something to look out for which covers south,north and international breakfast cuisines.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jyolsnarjyothinadh
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive house keeping facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality room service ,accommodation;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed at Golden Tulip, Salt Lake on March 14. Their so called free Breakfast was substandard: no salt in the tasteless Vada, got a full masala, green chilli omelet when asked for egg white omelet. Their elevator needs repair. carpet on the corridor was wet.

There was nobody at the entrance to welcome or to help with the luggage. The Receptionist talked lazily and was not interested to check me in. I waited for 15 minutes with no other customer at the counter.

What’s more? She did not return my ID card until I checked out on the next day afternoon which was Thursday. On reaching airport, I kept calling Soumendra, Arpitha, Shanak, everyone. There was no proper response, no proper coordination among them. They said, they would send it immediately. But until next Tuesday, the card had not been mailed. With each one blaming the other person, I thought I almost lost my ID card.

When we pay a 4 star tarrif, we do not expect a third class treatment. Do we?

Room Tip: mid-floor rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank joabl141
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

We have noted your feedback and have initiated corrective measures for the same.However in this context let me inform that the id card was dispatched in three days and the check in took the standard time as per our record.But the most important is your satisfaction where we have failed which is completely unintended ..and thus we need to brush up .On your next visit please reach me when I can take care of the stay with VIP status.