All reviews antipasti salt lake anti pasti hookah bar close to the city center sky lounge beyond imagination mention mr comfortable stay bigger room special thanks house keeping comfortable room keep up the good work special care excellent ambience manager mr
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Good choice if you are on a short Business trip. Service of the housekeeping staff and at restaurant were excellent. Breakfast buffet is something to look out for which covers south,north and international breakfast cuisines.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jyolsnarjyothinadh
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Guest

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your recent visit to Golden Tulip, Salt Lake, Kolkata was a moment of pride and joy for all of us..

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive house keeping facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality room service ,accommodation;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

Please visit us for the food promotions at Anti Pasti and Noir.The hotel is adorned with the ever smiling and courteous staffs who will always wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed at Golden Tulip, Salt Lake on March 14. Their so called free Breakfast was substandard: no salt in the tasteless Vada, got a full masala, green chilli omelet when asked for egg white omelet. Their elevator needs repair. carpet on the corridor was wet.

There was nobody at the entrance to welcome or to help with the luggage. The Receptionist talked lazily and was not interested to check me in. I waited for 15 minutes with no other customer at the counter.

What’s more? She did not return my ID card until I checked out on the next day afternoon which was Thursday. On reaching airport, I kept calling Soumendra, Arpitha, Shanak, everyone. There was no proper response, no proper coordination among them. They said, they would send it immediately. But until next Tuesday, the card had not been mailed. With each one blaming the other person, I thought I almost lost my ID card.

When we pay a 4 star tarrif, we do not expect a third class treatment. Do we?

Room Tip: mid-floor rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank joabl141
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

We have noted your feedback and have initiated corrective measures for the same.However in this context let me inform that the id card was dispatched in three days and the check in took the standard time as per our record.But the most important is your satisfaction where we have failed which is completely unintended ..and thus we need to brush up .On your next visit please reach me when I can take care of the stay with VIP status.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

House keeping is good. But little bit slow in service.
Food was excellent. The hotel room was clean. If Bengal food was available, then it was much more good. And the room phone is not connected with other room's ph.

1  Thank ARIJIT S
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Mr Arijit,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality local cuisine and service ,accommodation facilities;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Food was very good. Room service is good. Everything was good but I felt little bit disappointed because,one of my roommate lost the key. For that reason we have to discuss a lot with your hotel staff and they also charged Rs 300 for that.

1  Thank SushantaS33

Dear Ms Sushanta,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality room service ,accommodation;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

However in reference to your feedback about the key cards we keep a track as many guests miss the cards out of negligence.Kindly empathise with the situation.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Just to take about the vegetarians food having a nice experience very nice view.
As per the room are very cleaning and hotel ambience is so good.
Each an every staff are very helpful. I suggest to my friends if they are planning for Kolkata, stay in Golden tulip Kolkata.

2  Thank divyad387

Dear Mr Divya,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location,highly claimed hospitality,quality breakfast varieties and service ,banquet facilities;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...