All reviews antipasti anti pasti sky lounge hookah bar salt lake nice experience special thanks house keeping manager mr comfortable room comfortable stay will visit again food quality his team nice hotel great ambience keep up the good work
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I stayed at Golden Tulip, Salt Lake on March 14. Their so called free Breakfast was substandard: no salt in the tasteless Vada, got a full masala, green chilli omelet when asked for egg white omelet. Their elevator needs repair. carpet on the corridor was wet.

There was nobody at the entrance to welcome or to help with the luggage. The Receptionist talked lazily and was not interested to check me in. I waited for 15 minutes with no other customer at the counter.

What’s more? She did not return my ID card until I checked out on the next day afternoon which was Thursday. On reaching airport, I kept calling Soumendra, Arpitha, Shanak, everyone. There was no proper response, no proper coordination among them. They said, they would send it immediately. But until next Tuesday, the card had not been mailed. With each one blaming the other person, I thought I almost lost my ID card.

When we pay a 4 star tarrif, we do not expect a third class treatment. Do we?

Room Tip: mid-floor rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank joabl141
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your recent visit to Golden Tulip, Salt Lake, Kolkata was a moment of pride and joy for all of us..

We have noted your feedback and have initiated corrective measures for the same.However in this context let me inform that the id card was dispatched in three days and the check in took the standard time as per our record.But the most important is your satisfaction where we have failed which is completely unintended ..and thus we need to brush up .On your next visit please reach me when I can take care of the stay with VIP status.

Please visit us for the food promotions at Anti Pasti and Noir.The hotel is adorned with the ever smiling and courteous staffs who will always wait for your next visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

House keeping is good. But little bit slow in service.
Food was excellent. The hotel room was clean. If Bengal food was available, then it was much more good. And the room phone is not connected with other room's ph.

1  Thank ARIJIT S
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Mr Arijit,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality local cuisine and service ,accommodation facilities;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Food was very good. Room service is good. Everything was good but I felt little bit disappointed because,one of my roommate lost the key. For that reason we have to discuss a lot with your hotel staff and they also charged Rs 300 for that.

1  Thank SushantaS33

Dear Ms Sushanta,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality room service ,accommodation;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

However in reference to your feedback about the key cards we keep a track as many guests miss the cards out of negligence.Kindly empathise with the situation.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

All rooms are good.services are really good.it is located very near to airport,and walking distence from city center the buisness hub.the staffs of the hoyel are very co operative and courtious ,The gym is eqipped for basic workout.ovarall nice experience. I will love to come back again

1  Thank Tania D

Dear Ms Tania,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality service and banquet facilities;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The hotel is located in a quiet bylane in Salt Lake away. I stayed in the hotel for stayed for 2 days on 23rd and 24th Feb 2018 for my daughters rice eating ceremony which was held at the hotel .The food,the breakfast,lunch and catering for the occasion was on point.The room I had stayed was comfortable with amenities.The house keeping staff helped me with sterilising my babies bottles.The staff were there to help out our entourage during the function.Overall a great hotel however the front desk staff can act a bit stingy with loosing room keys.

Room Tip: The suite has a good view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sreyasi S
gm_kolkata, General Manager at Golden Tulip Salt Lake Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Ms Sreyasi,

We thank you for visiting us and patronizing our services...

Your personal appreciation of our courteous team mates, specially our attentive hotel facilities and location , highly claimed hospitality,quality breakfast varieties and service ,banquet facilities;with impressive amenities is a moral booster for us...