“Good only for Noodle”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodle King
Ranked #2,611 of 6,971 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Noodle king is good for both vegetarian, egg and Chicken Noodle, Cost is reasonable, fast food is good

Reviewed 14 December 2015

We had diner at this restaurant in a group of 4 people. We ordered 2 non veg combos and veg fried rice for my grass eater friend. The combo comes with options where you can choose a dish at each course level. I must say the combos were too filling with the quantity served. The taste was equally good. Overall ambience was good though i didn't see many customers around

Reviewed 25 August 2015

If I am to write a one word review for my experience here it would be - TERRIBLE. This is a place that I would NOT recommend even my enemies to. The food is old and stale. Sorry stale is an understatement. I ordered the meal for 2 - a 4 course meal.

The food was really bad. I spoke to the owner and the chef after paying in full and the creeps had the audacity to ask me to come again and try to make sure it's okay the next time.