See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This is my second visit through goibibo after check in there were no amenities no hot water nothing ...I had posted the same on ibibo that's it ends the matter if u post negative u wl be illtreated like anything no respect they won't even see your face won't speak to u ....apart I checked out n rechecked in due to my schedule change requested a lot lot lot for long stay discount due the feed back on ibibo u can't imagine how we were treated ...now the Management wl reply sorry but of no use ....I can only say BEWARE IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL ELSE U WL BE ILLTREATED ...now hot water for sure .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I was there for 3 days... When i was booking the hotel i was not sure even is it good to book or not... Many quesns was comming in my mind but when i checkin i found soo great that i book hotel soo neat clean coprative staff and best was food love it

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this place for simplicity and practicality.
Room size and bathroom size was really good .
Slightly older setting but otherwise very nice .
Free breakfast is mini Tiffin South Indian and really tasty and sufficient. For me the location was perfect .

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I was at Chennai on business and booked rooms here via oyo rooms. Its a very decent hotel at a budget of around Rs.1200 per night. Location is very good with plenty of shopping area. Complimentary breakfast was mini-tiffin which i found tasty and filling!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017

This hotel is a good budget hotel. The room was booked via OYO rooms.com.The staff was really good and cooperative.I stayed in Feb-17 for one day.The restaurant down below was really good and serves all types food but vegetarian.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
raajbhaavan, Front Office Manager at Raaj Bhaavan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Sir,

Great to hear from you!! It gives us immense pleasure to offer you the best hospitality and service . Getting 5 star reviews in Trip Advisor is indeed an achievement and we are trying to be best in this category .Your reviews motivate us to tick and work towards better hospitality.

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with Raaj Bhaavan. It was indeed heartening to see your encouraging comments for our services & words of appreciation for our team, but most of all we are really pleased that we managed to offer you a nice & memorable stay.

We look forward to having you at Raaj Bhaavan.
We would be glad to see you again.

Regards,