Ramada Chennai Egmore
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$169
  • Pool
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$76
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$93
US$201
US$214
  • Pool
Hotels.com
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
Hotels.com
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable staybusiness tripthe heart of the citytravel deskrailway stationexcellent hotel
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I traveled from Bangalore to Chennai with my parents for a treatment.
The staff were so kind and caring towards my elderly parents.The room which I check-in was a pool side view which was very well maintained.The boardwalk restaurant is grill special restaurant beside swimming pool is awesome place all age group people will enjoy.Room is clean,spacious and tidy with all amenities in very good condition. This is a excellent hotel I refer my friends and family members.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Dear Ms. Gayathri,

Vanakkam!

It was pleasure having you stay with us at RAMADA CHENNAI EGMORE during your visit to Chennai.

Thank you for sparing time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community.
We also sincerely appreciate your positive observations regarding our rooms and cuisine.

Your compliments on our hospitality have been shared with the entire team who were delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

The hotel which is very well located in the heart of the city makes it the right choice to stay, be it on a business visit or a holiday get-away.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination always whenever you travel to Chennai.

Warm Regards

ANIMESH KUMAR

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Room ambience is fantastic, clean, neat, staffs are having good courtesy, board walk restaurant is great, swimming pool is awesome. Everything is maintained properly and the staffs are all very friendly and caring.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Vanakkam!

Warm Regards

ANIMESH KUMAR

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I visited around a week back and I simply loved the food here at boardwalk. May it be the service or the quality of the food, it has to be much appreciated and the frendly staff who help us with parking till dinner service feel like home away home.

over all it's exactly experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guests,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Our allegiance to personalized service lies in your feedback and encouragements. A small gesture goes a long way in maintaining a long lasting relationship.

I shall most definitely share your comments to all my team members.

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We liked the overall experience of the hotel, it was very comfortable at Ramada Chennai Egmore, the staff was very courteous and provide the required information, it was located in the city center and was accessible to the major parts of the city, the room was neat and tidy. Breakfast is excellent

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is really wonderful to receive such an encouraging review regarding your stay at our Hotel. We thank you for appreciating our services, facilities & food. It is motivational reviews like yours that drives the entire team to excel in ensuring a satisfying & enjoyable stay of our esteemed guest's at our Hotels.

We look forward to hosting you again at Ramada Chennai Egmore in the near future.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Came Ramada for a Business Meet... The best hotel experience that I could ever have. I had a thought that the cost is a little high for just 2 days. But I really wanted to tell that it's worth spending money for this stay. The rooms were excellent, more than what I expected, spacious and clean. The amenities that I had for the money I spent really made me satisfied. Food service and in-dining was just awesome. All together... 2 days with Ramada was a relaxing business trip in chennai so far. Congrats to the management and keep going forward. Expecting my next trip to have to stay at Ramada for the second time.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Vidyaa,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We are completely delighted with your comments. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall.

I shall most definitely share your comments to all my team members.

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chennai Egmore!