Ramada Chennai Egmore
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$93
US$90
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$64
US$55
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$64/night.

E Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$67
US$56
Priceline
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
US$154
US$81
US$179
US$216
US$208
  • Pool
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$173
US$165
  • Pool
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable staybusiness tripthe heart of the citytravel deskrailway stationexcellent hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I stayed there for my business trip. I ordered the in-room dining food. But they served me non-veg dish despite my confirming to them over phone twice. The rooms are unhygienic with lots of mosquitos. Not recommended for business or leisure travel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Mr. Samir,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post a review of us on TripAdvisor.
I am really disappointed to read your feedback, Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Let me assure you that the feedback will be given the seriousness it deserves and efforts to remedy the same will be taken up in all earnest.
It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is one of the best Hotels i have stayed in my life..From Staff to rooms to food to location everything was Superbbbbbb.. Great Hospitality.... Whenever we plan next time for chennai .. We will surely stay in this Hotel again....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Mr. Aggarwal,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is really wonderful to receive such an encouraging review regarding your stay at our Hotel. We thank you for appreciating our services, facilities & food. It is motivational reviews like yours that drives the entire team to excel in ensuring a satisfying & enjoyable stay of our esteemed guest's at our Hotels.

We look forward to hosting you again at Ramada Chennai Egmore in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Have stayed in many Ramada Properties but this one looks like the oldest of them all. Room is spacious and neat and clean. Bathroom is big but with average fittings , feels odd and misguides your outlook towards the hotel. Few more days to go here, hopefull of good food and service, till then 3stars (extended).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Pankaj,

Vanakkam !

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at RAMADA Chennai Egmore .

I do appreciate you for taking the time to apprise us of our shortcomings. It is feedback like this which helps us to improve, synergize and streamline our services and also further enhance guest experience.

It is our endeavour to deliver an exceptional guest experience, but its apparent in this case, we fell short. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

May I request you to treat this as an aberration, not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care.

We look forward to welcoming you back at RAMADA Chennai Egmore !

Reviewed 13 July 2017

On a businees meet tayed in ramada chennai for two nights. Had a great experience. Rooms are really spacious and well furbished. Room is so huge comfortably three people can stay.
Breakfast has wide spread with option of egg counter and dosage counter. Food was good. Staffs are friendly and hospitable. Couldnt able yo use the other facility due to tight schedule. Really enjoyed my stay.
Worth staying here and value for money

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very strategically located - walking distance from Egmore rly junction. Approach is good.but management has a little concern/ issue.you get a typical smell as you enter the hotel that comes out of incense stick they light ...definitely not American .the food is ok not great ... the bar is overcrowded..may be because of the recent rules. They have a rooftop dining facility ..that is ok. A spa ..ok. Overall it's ok.wish they improve in the food side.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Swarup

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore .

We look forward to welcoming you back