“A best hotel to stay!”

Ramada Chennai Egmore
Ranked #33 of 400 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay in this hotel. Good food, clean room & prompt service is what i liked about this hotel! Thank you for your excellent hospitality and a big thanks for making my stay more pleasant!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Ms. Bhargavi,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We are completely delighted with your comments. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall.

Our allegiance to personalized service lies in your feedback and encouragements. A small gesture goes a long way in maintaining a long lasting relationship.

I shall most definitely share your comments to all my team members.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination always whenever you travel to Chennai.

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chennai Egmore!

There are newer reviews for Ramada Chennai Egmore

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I stayed there for my business trip. I ordered the in-room dining food. But they served me non-veg dish despite my confirming to them over phone twice. The rooms are unhygienic with lots of mosquitos. Not recommended for business or leisure travel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Samir,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to post a review of us on TripAdvisor.
I am really disappointed to read your feedback, Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused during your stay.
Let me assure you that the feedback will be given the seriousness it deserves and efforts to remedy the same will be taken up in all earnest.
It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 3 August 2017

This is one of the best Hotels i have stayed in my life..From Staff to rooms to food to location everything was Superbbbbbb.. Great Hospitality.... Whenever we plan next time for chennai .. We will surely stay in this Hotel again....

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Mr. Aggarwal,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is really wonderful to receive such an encouraging review regarding your stay at our Hotel. We thank you for appreciating our services, facilities & food. It is motivational reviews like yours that drives the entire team to excel in ensuring a satisfying & enjoyable stay of our esteemed guest's at our Hotels.

We look forward to hosting you again at Ramada Chennai Egmore in the near future.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Have stayed in many Ramada Properties but this one looks like the oldest of them all. Room is spacious and neat and clean. Bathroom is big but with average fittings , feels odd and misguides your outlook towards the hotel. Few more days to go here, hopefull of good food and service, till then 3stars (extended).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.Pankaj,

Vanakkam !

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at RAMADA Chennai Egmore .

I do appreciate you for taking the time to apprise us of our shortcomings. It is feedback like this which helps us to improve, synergize and streamline our services and also further enhance guest experience.

It is our endeavour to deliver an exceptional guest experience, but its apparent in this case, we fell short. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

May I request you to treat this as an aberration, not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care.

We look forward to welcoming you back at RAMADA Chennai Egmore !

Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 July 2017

On a businees meet tayed in ramada chennai for two nights. Had a great experience. Rooms are really spacious and well furbished. Room is so huge comfortably three people can stay.
Breakfast has wide spread with option of egg counter and dosage counter. Food was good. Staffs are friendly and hospitable. Couldnt able yo use the other facility due to tight schedule. Really enjoyed my stay.
Worth staying here and value for money

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,