Ramada Chennai Egmore
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$99
US$96
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$169
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
US$64
US$54
Priceline
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
US$95
US$81
Priceline
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$114
US$109
US$201
US$223
  • Pool
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable staybusiness tripthe heart of the citytravel deskrailway stationexcellent hotel
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Have stayed in many Ramada Properties but this one looks like the oldest of them all. Room is spacious and neat and clean. Bathroom is big but with average fittings , feels odd and misguides your outlook towards the hotel. Few more days to go here, hopefull of good food and service, till then 3stars (extended).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Dear Mr.Pankaj,

Vanakkam !

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at RAMADA Chennai Egmore .

I do appreciate you for taking the time to apprise us of our shortcomings. It is feedback like this which helps us to improve, synergize and streamline our services and also further enhance guest experience.

It is our endeavour to deliver an exceptional guest experience, but its apparent in this case, we fell short. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

May I request you to treat this as an aberration, not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care.

We look forward to welcoming you back at RAMADA Chennai Egmore !

Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 July 2017

On a businees meet tayed in ramada chennai for two nights. Had a great experience. Rooms are really spacious and well furbished. Room is so huge comfortably three people can stay.
Breakfast has wide spread with option of egg counter and dosage counter. Food was good. Staffs are friendly and hospitable. Couldnt able yo use the other facility due to tight schedule. Really enjoyed my stay.
Worth staying here and value for money

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore and sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

It is really wonderful to receive such an encouraging review regarding your stay at our Hotel. We thank you for appreciating our services, facilities & food. It is motivational reviews like yours that drives the entire team to excel in ensuring a satisfying & enjoyable stay of our esteemed guest's at our Hotels.

We look forward to hosting you again at Ramada Chennai Egmore in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very strategically located - walking distance from Egmore rly junction. Approach is good.but management has a little concern/ issue.you get a typical smell as you enter the hotel that comes out of incense stick they light ...definitely not American .the food is ok not great ... the bar is overcrowded..may be because of the recent rules. They have a rooftop dining facility ..that is ok. A spa ..ok. Overall it's ok.wish they improve in the food side.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Swarup

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at Ramada Chennai Egmore .

We look forward to welcoming you back

Warm Regards

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Very close to EGMORE station. Hotel is well decorated, A/c was well working, food was good at symphony and board walk. Buffet breakfast was wonderful. Room is very spacious and bathroom was good. My room number was 414. Room have a nice stocked minibar and service was good. Overall nice experience. Need some upgrade in common passage carpets and lobby seat covers.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Mr. Jayabrata,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We are completely delighted with your comments. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall.

Our allegiance to personalized service lies in your feedback and encouragements. A small gesture goes a long way in maintaining a long lasting relationship.

I shall most definitely share your comments to all my team members.

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination always whenever you travel to Chennai.

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2017

1) Very large rooms. Gives it a royal feel.
2) Darkness personified. I had to shift my bed to bring it nearer to the head lamp so that I could work on the lap top. Even that miserably failed.
3) Likewise the lighting in the bathroom. The shaving mirror was rendered useless because of the extremely dim light.
4) All other amenities deserve a thumbs up. The bathroom had adequate soaps, shampoos, toothbrush kit. The room had a well stocked bar, LED TV and a strong wifi signal.
5) Both the retaurants are great. The buffet breakfast spread is mindblowing.
6) The swimming pool is at a level, and without any shade. Do not know how useful it would be in under strong sun shine.
7) The staff is well behaved, especially the girl at the reception, Guneet. Courteous, smiling and attentive.

Overall, a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Try to select a room with the swimming pool view
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Punjabi,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore !

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience with us on TripAdvisor!

At the outset, I wish to extend my sincere apologies for the shortcomings with regard to the room furniture, toilet, lighting which we believe cannot be compromised upon at any instance. I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

I shall most definitely share your comments to all my team members.

Please do contact me if I can be of any assistance to you and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards