Ramada Chennai Egmore
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$93
US$89
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$63
US$57
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$100
E Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$64
US$56
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$172
US$164
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$90
US$85
Priceline
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
US$125
US$81
US$201
US$225
US$214
  • Pool
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable staybusiness tripthe heart of the citytravel deskrailway stationexcellent hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night each and every staff were very professional and cooperative. Would like to visit this property again. Especial mention to all front desk staffs hasan, Ms.Thabu.. I thank them for taking care of us.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

After much expectations I was looking for a valuable stay at Hotel Ramada. But the experience was a bit surprising.Located centrally at chennai egmore. I had received a call a day before regarding the checkin time. Inspite of confirming the exact time I was made to wait least half an hour for the checkin. It was a bit inconvenient as we were having an infant.The rooms had been quite good & clean. We could spot few mosquitos in the room which was a bit drawback. The wifi should be improved.The staffs were pleasing & hospitable. Overall it was a good stay

Stayed: July 2017
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Mr. Pradheep,

I would like to thank you for giving us your valuable feedback during your recent stay at RAMADA Chennai Egmore .

I do appreciate you for taking the time to apprise us of our shortcomings. It is feedback like this which helps us to improve, synergize and streamline our services and also further enhance guest experience.

It is our endeavour to deliver an exceptional guest experience, but its apparent in this case, we fell short. I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken.

May I request you to treat this as an aberration, not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care.

We look forward to welcoming you back at RAMADA Chennai Egmore !

Warm Regards

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Ramada is in principle a fair brand but this property has come off age. Particularly annoying was the very dirty bed linen - apparently it has not been changed. It had been changed quickly when requested.

The Wifi is also not particularly fast and the food on the roof top bar will also not blow you away.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Anthony,

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Warm regards

Warm Regards

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Listing Good & Average for you -
Good -
1. Location - centrally located near Marina beach and couple of shopping malls
2. Price - Value for money looking at the location
3. Pool - Nice small pool with a view nearby hotels and an in-house roof top restaurant
4. Restaurant by the pool - live barbecue station, by the pool side & has a big screen screening live sport and serves Hookah (definitely not Turkish style but more of a popular urban Indian style)

Average-
1. House Keeping - poor maintenance of room accessories, wardrobes and specially bathrooms
2. Cleanliness - Smelling bathrooms, pathetic bath tub and dirty curtains definitely needs a revamp
3. Small TV in a huge room - no HD channels
4. Food - genuinly average

Room Tip: Choose a room on pool side as the other side has a commercial building peeping directly into your rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
RamadaChennaiGM, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Ashish
Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!!

Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Chennai and taking time out to give us your feedback.

We would like thank you for choosing and staying with us and accept our apology for the inconvenience caused during your stay. Let me assure you that the feedback will be given the seriousness it deserves and efforts to remedy the same will be taken up in all earnest.

I have personally addressed your observations and necessary corrective measures have already been taken. May I request you to treat this as an aberration, not reflective of our normal service standards and customer care

We look forward to welcoming you back at Ramada Chennai Egmore

Please do contact me if I can be of any assistance to you and looking forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay with Ramada Chennai. They assist as so nicely. Stay is very cooperative. Mr. Hasan assisted us at hotel, best person to get any information regarding hotel and near by. Room number 103 is best to take. Must take minimum 4 days stay to explore Chennai. Don't miss breakfast as it was delicious.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on us. We are completely delighted with your comments. We are very glad to know you were pleased with the hotel overall.

Our allegiance to personalized service lies in your feedback and encouragements. A small gesture goes a long way in maintaining a long lasting relationship. I shall most definitely share your comments to Mr. Hasan at Front Desk

My team and I look forward to your return and hope to be your preferred destination always whenever you travel to Chennai.

Thank you for choosing Ramada Chennai Egmore!

Warm Regards,