All reviews location is great great place to stay comfortable stay apartment relatives reception chennai
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Kolam Serviced Apartments. The apartment was nicely furnished and had everything I needed. It was quiet and very clean. I had special dietary needs and the kitchen staff were very obliging to make me suitable meals. All the staff were friendly and as a solo female traveler I felt very safe there. I will stay again in the future and would highly recommend this place to all types of travelers or business people.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we were staying in this place, and for our good the stay was excellent, the rooms very very clean and staffs where very professional and helpful. Overall excellent place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I had booked 4 flats for a marriage in my family for my guests.The Apartment is maintained very clean and hygienic. Thanks for making my guests comfortable. The staff were courteous right from booking thru the stay

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 May 2018

They are good in service. We recommend them for your next trip. As service apartment they are good. One problem is they are pure vegetarian in kitchen. Room & others are good in quality. One man is always standby in service.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I really like this place for location convenience and cleanliness... however, always difficult to get a hold of people and requires follow up, staff need training to be responsive... one has to ask for things with at least one reminder before it is done, staff the provide meal service need some training on the basics of laying a table etc. ACs in the room are insufficient and they need to change the capacity of the ACs or service them or something.... additionally, we even had a guest sleeping on the sofa in the living area - which basically meant you could not use the living area. And the rest of the time they occupied the common area and spoke loudly which basically meant you could hear them in your room. So staff have to remind guests of etiquette if guests lack basic etiquette.... ensuing a pleasant stay for everyone is the responsibility of the staff.

Date of stay: April 2018