Nice garden setting, beautiful bedroom with great lighting, cleanliness and atmosphere. the lounge is really does make you feel like you're in a palace. Service is very attentive and restaurant food is as good as it gets in India - delicious. If you want a tuk tuk driver for the day, ask reception for Sunny. Good honest kid with integrity who'll whiz you around town and show you the sites. Evening puppet show was cute. nice way to spend drinking a coffee but they will try to guilt you into buying a puppet or tipping for the show - unexpected as it felt like it was part of the hotel service. Kind of disappointing. Wifi only available in lounge/lobby area. not in rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Naila Bagh Palace is one of the oldest boutique Heritage properties of the pink city (Jaipur). Originally built in 1870, it was the then Prime Minister's residency. Now run by descendants of Fateh Singh Ji (ex prime minister), it is conveniently located in the heart of Jaipur. Close to almost all historical sights. The hotel has a billiard room, swimming pool and artwork on display amongst other facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Naila Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naila Bagh Palace - Authentic Heritage Home Hotel Hotel Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Jaipur
- Naila Bagh Palace Hotel Jaipur