“amazing!”

Popular India Vacations - Day Tours
Ranked #67 of 328 Tours in Jaipur
More attraction details
Owner description: India Karni (Popular India Vacations Pvt. Ltd.) is a pioneer company in Indian Travel Industry offering Sightseeing and nearby area tours in Jaipur as Jaipur Day Tours. Our Professional Team and Drivers take care of every small detail while planning a day trip for you.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

india was much more beautiful with Mahendra, our driver. He is an exceptional human being, highly commited with people. i was blessed to have meet him.everything was more than perfect.

All reviews
"excellent driver"
"safe driver"
"driver mr"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Two intensive weeks in this country with INDIAKARNI . More than 2000 km and a lot of very nice souvenirs , the wells of Patan and Modhera , the Kutch with the salt production , the white desert , visit of villages to meet with different ethnic groups , the Krishna pilgrinage at Dwarka , the city of DIU and the incredible Jains temples at Palitana.The hotels proposed by Karni where of a good level , calm and with nice and typical food.Thanks to our chauffeur very competent and at our disposal to make this trip a great moment. The WIFI in the car where also apperciate.

1  Thank chabotyves
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I came to know about Karni through a friend. I have been thinking about a trip in Rajastan for years, it was my dream. I contacted them and they were extremely efficient in replying with all the information I needed. They planned everything according to the time I had available. Pick up from Delhi, and return, and then on from there for the most wonderful tour of Rajastan. I had the most fantastic driver...hello Manohar... you could ever wish for, such a nice and caring man, I felt safe at all times, and he could handle my every wish. The organisation was perfect, the places amazing, the guided tours so full of information. To conclude, if you want to go to India look no further, contact Karni.

1  Thank Sylvie D
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I've been very satisfied of the whole organization, also the driver vas very precise, helpful and efficient. I would recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to travel with Karni because we met him in Rome, and thanks to him we chose the best solution for our needs. The payment was sicure. The driver was awasome and very friendly, always avalaible for any request. During the day he propose you some interesting stuff to do, and you can decide by your own what's the best for you. Karni is avalaible for any problem you have, even thing like luggage lost.
Recommended.