1,121 results
All reviews garden restaurant live flute nice garden value for money maintained garden peacocks roaming puppet show train station bani park residential area non ac tuk tuk hot water local sightseeing hotel is located budget hotel old city
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I have come to Jaipur for the last 20 years, and this is my new favourite Hotel I love the kitch interior and the lush garden restaurant. The staff is extremely helpful and service minded, and the food is good as well. have already recommended the Hotel to others, and they all love it.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Katja G
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Well maintained property in a peaceful locality near the railway station. We did an overnight stay there, the rooms were spacious and clean. The property has a garden where you can relax and dine. Food was also good and the staff were courteous.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 9Varun2015
Reviewed 29 August 2018

My mother and I stayed at Hotel Anuraag Villa for 3 nights and we loved it! It's in a quiet area and has a really lovely garden that we had a great breakfast in - and they have 2 peacocks! Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated and it had the best hot water shower that I've ever had in India - so good! The staff were all really friendly but Jitendra in particular was extremely helpful to us - thankyou Jitendra! Anuraag Villa is a great place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Verity H
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Hotel Anuraag villa two night, room is specious as well as good facility. Staffs behaviour is very good & helpful. You will wake up in morning by peakcock squawk. In morning breakfast time one flutist came and play music in Garden Restaurant. In Garden Restaurants Breakfast & Dinner is good as well as their food quality & price. Hope they will continue their service this way. Best wishes.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mahtab03
Reviewed 12 August 2018

My wife and me visited Jaipur for three nights. The city and our hotel offered us an experience which was overwhelming. Hotel Auraag Villa is placed centrally in a residential area called Bani Park. It took us twenty minutes to drive from Jaipur Airport to our hotel. It is near to the Railway and Metro station and is just two kilometers away from the City Bus Stand. The hotel staffs are very courteous. The rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel decor is nice and you get a royal and medieval feeling to it. The room service is excellent. Food is awesome but you have to stick to vegetarian dishes. An expert flute player renders his service in the garden from 8.30 am for an hour and its a treat to your ears. This place shares a special bond with our national bird. You get to hear peacock screams now and then and are bound to witness the glorious birds in and around the hotel.
We were extremely lucky to share our breakfast in the garden with a grown up peacock with the music of flute in the background. It was a heavenly feeling!
Thanks to Tripadvisor for helping me in selecting this hotel and a very special thanks to Hotel Anuraag Villa for making our stay memorable.

Room tip: Don't miss the breakfast in the garden. There will be peacocks and the soothing music of flute from 8.30 to 10 am
Date of stay: July 2018