2,200 results
All reviews rooftop restaurant mr singh silver shop train station lonely planet free pick budget hotel value for money laundry service tuk tuk hot water deluxe room fantastic hotel rooms are clean indian food old city delicious food
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I recently spent another 3 weeks at Hotel Pearl Palace. As a female solo traveller I would not hesitate to recommend this place, the rooms are a good size and clean, comfortable beds, good ensuite washrooms and staff that are all so friendly and nothing is too much trouble - everyone from the front desk to the rooftop restaurant. The same day laundry service is also good and reasonably priced. I’ll be returning again soon
Regards
Andrea

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank adaviesFromWales
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stayed at Pearl Palace Hotel with my group of french teenagers.
I just wanted to say that if you need any rickshaw services, I truly recommend Rabul and his friends ! You probably gonna find them in front of the hotel if you need them.
They're really nice people, they make sure everything is fine for you and do their best. Moreover, they're really fun and we had good time together !
Our teenagers loved them !
Thanks again :-)

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed two days at hotel pearl palace.it was really great experience.staff were very helpful.wonderful location and close to the city also.they have rooftop restaurant also.we enjoyed delicious food.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shane W
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at Pearl Palace for 3 nights and had a great experience. The aesthetic of the hotel was really cool and we enjoyed exploring different areas of the hotel. The restaurant upstairs is really good and can are willing to be flexible with spice levels in food etc. Staff on the desk were always helpful and smiley.
Our room was clean, the bed was comfy and room service and laundry were offered. We had a cable TV in our room, the WiFi was okay (dropped out sometimes).
One of the best parts of our stay was the driver Pearl Palace sent to pick us up from the station, who became our guide throughout our time in Jaipur. We understand that he has links with the hotel and made our stay in Jaipur so much more enjoyable.

Would highly recommend staying here!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Pearl Palace is a low cost hotel with very high standard of clearness, functionality and reception as a 4* hotel! Simply beautiful! Our standard room was so comfy, clean and roomy, with a big bed, sofa and armchairs and traditional paintings on the wall. Bathroom made us cry for happiness: a real shower with stall, shower tray and showerhead! Extremely clean. It is absolutely no so obvious in India, and it's something we appreciate so so much after 20 days traveling there. There is a very famous and suggested restaurant on the rooftop but we enjoyed room service for dinner and breakfast and it was impeccable. Location is silent and not so far from old city centre

Trip type: Travelled as a couple