“Good for vacay”

Regenta Central Jal Mahal
Ranked #44 of 412 Hotels in Jaipur
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Nice location amazing place to stay in Jaipur . One must visit this place if they are going to Jaipur. Large clean peaceful rooms are magnificent . Manager helped us a lot . So we thankful. To him. Love it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
RegentaCentral, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing Regenta Central Jal Mahal, Jaipur for your stay and for taking your time to contribute your opinion to all of the global travelers.

We also appreciate your meticulous efforts for motivating the team Regenta Central Jal Mahal Jaipur; this encouragement will definitely make spirit of team high and will further motivate them to keep up the good work.

We look forward to welcome you again at Regenta Central Jal Mahal , Jaipur.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Pleasing location.. refreshing ambience ... Appealing food.

We were on a outing for jal mahal ... One of my friend suggested to try regenta... Good decor, clean table cloths and polite behavior of staff was the first thing to attract. Although food was bit overpriced but it really didn't disappointed us.....Being a foodie am very particular what I want from a dish., And I got what I want. Authentic dishes authentic taste.
Thanks to Chef Ravi, a polite expert.
Will surely recommend it to my circle. A must go place... Cheers to chef Ravi and his team.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jagjeet S

Dear Guest,

It is indeed heartening to receive such positive feedback and we thank you for your generous appreciation.

I thank you for again for your patronage; my entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Regenta Central Jal Mahal Jaipur.

Regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

My trip turned to wonderful after staying this hotel. I was visit with my familyThe view is very beautiful and place is very nice. Thanks for service staff special thanks to Mr Pawan & Mr Ravi try to comes again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
RegentaCentral, General Manager at Regenta Central Jal Mahal, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

with regards,

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Really liked the hotel.value for money.jal mahal view..brakefast was good..staff was supportive...overall good family hotel....proximity to Delhi road also reduce the timing to go to Delhi do was favourable in our case....

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

with regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

A place that provides excellent view of JalMahal..perfect services given by the staff.. specially to appreciate Mr. Gaurav Singh Rathore who assisted very properly n patiently..a must visit place.. thank you

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcome you again at Regenta Central Jal Mahal , Jaipur.

Warm regards,