All reviews mrs singh organic farm this family run hotel swimming pool an oasis busy road lovely pool home away from home our room was spacious home stay enjoyed my stay visiting jaipur hot water delicious food india retreat poolside
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We were there a week ago for my husband's office retreat. It was all ours for the 5 days that we were there. We have no complaints. Each room is designed differently, you are sure to find something new in every room that you enter. Each room is provided with drinking water in wine bottles as well as bottled water (there is a charge for this). Our bathroom head a bath tub (not in all), and a hairdryer which was very helpful. I especially love the block printed bedcovers as well as the table cloths in the dining room.
The property is a little far from the markets and any touristy things, but autos are easily available outside the hotel at a reasonable cost. Ola cabs are easily available as well (and I found them to be cheaper than Calcutta!)
All in all a wonderful stay. It was also a pleasure to chat with Mrs. Singh, and part the dogs there!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel in the 1st week of October!
Lovely, well kept property!
Extremely comfortable and well appointed rooms !
The Buffet breakfast was good but the restaurant service needs major work.
Thankfully we were out sightseeing during lunch hours so it did not matter.
Dinner had to be something we picked up on the way or we ate out.

We had ordered a couple of grilled sandwiches fr tea one day and they were pathetic, almost nothing inside.

The Owner of the place, Mrs.Indu Was a very gracious,warm and inviting lady.
Meera, their resident Doberman was a sweet , gentle girl, a joy to be with!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Thank Khursheed Farok... S
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We stayed at the Megh Niwas the first 2 weeks in September and had a wonderful stay. From finding us a reliable tuk tuk driver Ramesh (who we highly recommend), to the delicious food, and pool which we used everyday, to arranging a really good driver to take us to Jodhpur - and for the excellent level of service all round, we wouldn't hesitate to stay their again. The room was comfortable and very clean, and despite being on a busy street, the pool and lawn area and dining room behind the hotel are a mini oasis. We also enjoyed the two dogs there, made it feel like home. Thank you to everyone who made it such a great experience. Although we stayed there on business, I would choose it again for a vacation, since its easy to access everything you want to see from the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

The management was very nice. The poolside room was comfortable and beautiful. Restaurant served very good food. I loved my stay. Enjoyed my time in Jaipur and as a solo traveler. Services were very nice and the pool was great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We visted Meghniwas during the weekend of 15th August 2017. It was a family trip and consisted of members from the age-group of 2 years to 75 years and hence I had very specific and additional requirements that had to be taken care off. I had interacted with Mrs. Indu and she personally ensured that all requirements were met. We were allocated the Front Garden facing 4 rooms and that gave us all the Privacy that we needed. The Front garden was a perfect play zone for all of us.
The Property is a very well maintained, neat and clean and very helpful staff. Mrs Indu is the most loving and caring host that I have ever met.

The Food at Niwas was just awesome. You will never miss home food at the niwas. You get absolutely freshly made dishes for lunch and dinner. All vegetables are from their farm and hence no compromise on Quality. The Breakfast spread was also very good.

Look forward to our net visit to Megh Niwas soon!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family