All reviews mrs singh organic farm this family run hotel swimming pool an oasis busy road lovely pool home away from home our room was spacious home stay enjoyed my stay visiting jaipur hot water delicious food india retreat poolside
Reviewed 19 April 2017

This i a lovely and quiet hotel well located for a discovery of the sights of Jaipur....The room are very spacious and particulary clean.
Often parked in front of the hotel, the taxi from Dinesh Sharma nicknamed Dinu, offers guided tours of Rajasthan that he knows perfectly.
He is an honest and friendly person to be counted on. He is also making efforts to speak French, which is a service to French-speaking tourists. We spent several days with him and we recommend it.

Room Tip: All is good
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Thierry V
Reviewed 12 April 2017

I found Hotel Meghniwas online by its positive reviews and was very happy I did. I didn't listen to Mrs. Singh and tried to walk home from Albert Hall. I gave up near the train station and took tooked it "home" to Hotel Meghniwas. With happiness bubbling up as I walked down the driveway, the stresses of my day fell away. A shower, a pleasant cocktail hour comparing notes with other travelers, dinner and a good sleep all refreshed and made me ready for another day of sightseeing. If I ever travel to Jaipur again and the Singhs were there, I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nancy W
Reviewed 5 April 2017

This is a lovely and quiet hotel conveniently located halfway between the train station and the old city. Beautiful and quiet area by the pool with a bar. Friendly staff and owners, good wifi, spacious and clean room.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mralarm911
Reviewed 4 April 2017

A wonderful family run hotel. Excellent food delivered fresh daily from the family farm. Home made ice cream! Good service, relaxed atmosphere.. I felt immediately at home here. Pretty garden and a swimming pool to cool off in.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank I9143QUsuer
Reviewed 31 March 2017

This hotel is just fab. Mr and Mrs Singh are such lovely hosts.
Home grown, home cooked food, which was so very tasty, consistently.
Nothing was to much trouble during my stay.
The pool and gardens are such a great oasis after a full busy day.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends