2,041 results
All reviews polo bar rose petals rajput room historical suite indoor pool like royalty vintage cars indian restaurant taj group moment you arrive royal experience beautiful property memorable stay an oasis amber fort delicious food peacocks
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

From the minute we arrived we felt like princes. The palace itself is beautiful and our suite was ginormous and elegant. Well lit, a perfect bathroom with top quality service and restaurants that could have been in a grand salon in Paris. The staff are exceptional, knowledgeable and friendly without any obsequiousness. This is modern India at its best. Outside the beautiful grounds the hubbub of Jaipur carries on all night but here one is cosseted with the peacocks and a dozen shades of bougainvillea. I hope we can return one day. While we were there the Queen of Bahrain arrived with a procession of 2 elephants 4 camels some vintage cars and musical accompaniments. It’s that kind of place...be prepared to be amazed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at the Rambagh Palace and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Area Director – Jaipur &

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This hotel is mind blowingly sensational. There are no words to describe the moment you arrive and are greeted with a necklace of frangipani, and showered with petals from above. The whole experience of staying in this hotel was a lifetime highlight. A true palace and you feel like and are treated like royalty, so you really feel at home.
Beautiful setting, outstanding staff from the pool attendant, to the reception staff, welcome staff who escorted us to our room, and included a mini tour and short history on the way of the palace which was converted to a hotel in 1957.
An actual tour of the hotel was available every evening at 5 pm, but we didn't manage to get to it on the 2 evenings we were there.
We would have loved to stay longer.
I really found the flautist sitting on the verandah playing on his wooden instrument at breakfast time a lovely touch. He played a happy, very pretty tune for me!
A lifetime highlight. We even were able to have New Zealand lamb rack for dinner, with Australian wine! Not cheap but worth every rupee.
Our Canadian sommelier was very knowledgeable. The other lovely aspect in regard to the staff was they were not overly intrusive, unlike another hotel where we experienced the staff fussed around all the time.
Don't hesitate to try this hotel, truly sensational.

Stayed: September 2017
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Greetings from Rambagh Palace!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Rambagh Palace.

I am pleased to note that the experience at the Palace met your expectations and made your stay enjoyable.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Rambagh Palace soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

wanted to treat my wife to some pampering and luxury before the arrival of our new born. and this couldnt be a better place. They have gone the extra distance for us to make sure my wife was not only comfortable but had a smile on her throughout the stay,
Firstly we were upgraded, then all timings for breakfast and other meals were taken care off as per her timings , special dishes which she had the urge to eat were made . we had to visit a doctor everyday just to check up on her vitals for which they provided a car at no extra cost.
the property is extremely well maintained and the food is finger licking delicious. The property has a huge garden which can be enjoyed for for calm and peaceful walks. They also organize a tour of the property giving insights into the history of the property.
the staff were extremely forthcoming , courteous and efficient.

Really enjoyed the stay and would not miss a chance to go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Rambagh Palace!

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a fabulous review about our hotel. It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This truly seemed like a palace. The accommodations were beautiful, truly old world elegance. I spent 8 days here. The service was excellent and the food was always delicious. I had the pleasure of attending their Diwali celebration dinner show. It was an amazing evening of musicians, dancers, a religious ceremony for Diwali, followed by a fantastic fireworks display.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,

It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

I have shared your kind comments about the experience with my whole team and we are all proud to have contributed to your enjoyment here.

Area Director – Jaipur &

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I would spend the rest of my life at the beautiful Rambagh Palace sitting in the verandah or on the sprawling, lush green lawns, sipping Darjeeling tea and counting the peacocks!
I would borrow Rudyard Kipling's signed first edition of the Jungle Book from Saurabh at the Book shop and reverently turn the pages and lose myself in the book for the tenth time.
I would dine in splendor in the Swarna Mahal in decadent gold plated utensils, drowning in opulent luxury, waited on by liveried, knowledgeable staff.
At night, I would retire to my suite, wishing the night would end quickly so I could gaze upon the lawns once again.
The welcome is overwhelming and the service is impeccable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Manishi S
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017