2,055 results
All reviews polo bar rose petals rajput room historical suite indoor pool like royalty vintage cars indian restaurant taj group moment you arrive royal experience beautiful property memorable stay an oasis amber fort delicious food peacocks
Reviewed 12 November 2017

This hotel is mind blowingly sensational. There are no words to describe the moment you arrive and are greeted with a necklace of frangipani, and showered with petals from above. The whole experience of staying in this hotel was a lifetime highlight. A true palace and you feel like and are treated like royalty, so you really feel at home.
Beautiful setting, outstanding staff from the pool attendant, to the reception staff, welcome staff who escorted us to our room, and included a mini tour and short history on the way of the palace which was converted to a hotel in 1957.
An actual tour of the hotel was available every evening at 5 pm, but we didn't manage to get to it on the 2 evenings we were there.
We would have loved to stay longer.
I really found the flautist sitting on the verandah playing on his wooden instrument at breakfast time a lovely touch. He played a happy, very pretty tune for me!
A lifetime highlight. We even were able to have New Zealand lamb rack for dinner, with Australian wine! Not cheap but worth every rupee.
Our Canadian sommelier was very knowledgeable. The other lovely aspect in regard to the staff was they were not overly intrusive, unlike another hotel where we experienced the staff fussed around all the time.
Don't hesitate to try this hotel, truly sensational.

Stayed: September 2017
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Greetings from Rambagh Palace!

Thank you for sparing your valuable time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Rambagh Palace.

I am pleased to note that the experience at the Palace met your expectations and made your stay enjoyable.

Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of services to our guests.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to the Rambagh Palace soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

wanted to treat my wife to some pampering and luxury before the arrival of our new born. and this couldnt be a better place. They have gone the extra distance for us to make sure my wife was not only comfortable but had a smile on her throughout the stay,
Firstly we were upgraded, then all timings for breakfast and other meals were taken care off as per her timings , special dishes which she had the urge to eat were made . we had to visit a doctor everyday just to check up on her vitals for which they provided a car at no extra cost.
the property is extremely well maintained and the food is finger licking delicious. The property has a huge garden which can be enjoyed for for calm and peaceful walks. They also organize a tour of the property giving insights into the history of the property.
the staff were extremely forthcoming , courteous and efficient.

Really enjoyed the stay and would not miss a chance to go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Rambagh Palace!

Thank you so much for taking out your precious time to post a fabulous review about our hotel. It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you and your family had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

Your positive feedback about the hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of our team. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality and service.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

This truly seemed like a palace. The accommodations were beautiful, truly old world elegance. I spent 8 days here. The service was excellent and the food was always delicious. I had the pleasure of attending their Diwali celebration dinner show. It was an amazing evening of musicians, dancers, a religious ceremony for Diwali, followed by a fantastic fireworks display.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Guest,

It has been our privilege to have you stay with us and I am glad to know that you had a wonderful stay and were thoroughly impressed with the hospitality and service.

I have shared your kind comments about the experience with my whole team and we are all proud to have contributed to your enjoyment here.

Area Director – Jaipur &

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I would spend the rest of my life at the beautiful Rambagh Palace sitting in the verandah or on the sprawling, lush green lawns, sipping Darjeeling tea and counting the peacocks!
I would borrow Rudyard Kipling's signed first edition of the Jungle Book from Saurabh at the Book shop and reverently turn the pages and lose myself in the book for the tenth time.
I would dine in splendor in the Swarna Mahal in decadent gold plated utensils, drowning in opulent luxury, waited on by liveried, knowledgeable staff.
At night, I would retire to my suite, wishing the night would end quickly so I could gaze upon the lawns once again.
The welcome is overwhelming and the service is impeccable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Manishi S
ManishGupta-GM, General Manager at Rambagh Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Wonderful hotel with very comfortable rooms and very pleasant staff. The 5 start reviews really do it justice.

Just beware when paying bills. Even though I have a multi currency debit card, that allows me to pay bills in Rupees, the hotel and one of its shops automatically charged me in my home currency with a 5.1% exchange rate. This occurred despite the payment slip stating that it is the Merchant who is deciding this exchange and that the customer has the right to be billed in Rupees.

After asking for this to be addressed (after I returned home), the hotel has subsequently credited me my home currency and debited me in Rupees without any complaints. I wonder how many of their clients notice........

For what its worth, this also happened at other 5 Start hotels on our trip to India.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Rambagh Palace!

Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

I have read your comments with deep concern and have taken up the matter with all concerned and rest assured we would take all necessary measures to ensure that there is no recurrence of the same in future.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcome you back to Rambagh Palace soon.