See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2012

A gem of a place to stay in jaipur..what can i say ive been travelling to jaipur on a regular basis since past couple of years and this place got recomended recently to me by a friend..and i think i can say that from now onwards this place will be my new address when visiting jaipur.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 August 2012

the gunawati retreat is a very nice hotel n i would like to recommended to all my friends, it is a amazing place to be there. each room is different n i loved room one . and i loved the professionalism and friendly atmosphere which was provided by the owner. the local food which the provided was the best rajasthani food i ever hed.

Room Tip: room one is my fev. room & the food was great
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LavrajJhilwara
shivbana, Owner at Gunawati Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Dear,

Thanks for the writing a favourable review about your stay here and rate our property. we would like to have your future satay here and wish to provide more services to you.

Reviewed 28 August 2012

I loved it and waiting for my next trip so that I can again stay there.!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Akhilmathur
Reviewed 27 August 2012

The Gunawati Retreat is an amazing experience for anyone looking for a luxury, yet homely, accomodation in the heart of Jaipur city. The area is safe, the neighbourhood consists of the who's who of Jaipur & the rooms are designed with careful attention to detail. Each room is based on a different theme which transports the residents to a different era, offering a taste of the famous Rajasthani hospitality. It is an experience I would recommend to any NRI looking to revisit his roots!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank GSingh_1172
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Guys this place I would like to recommended to all of you, staying in USA, new jersey I am used to see beautifully and safe places around the world, and I feel Gunawati retreat recommended to me by my employer is probabably one of the best places I have dues in entire India! Highly recommended, true value for money.

Room Tip: Room 1 was great with a lovely balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family