All reviews bus stand and railway station bani park timely service cab service rooms are clean nice service room service nice stay in house restaurant cooperative staff place to stay food quality value for money vipin hmp palace washroom
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I have booked for my friend Mr. gotam gour and I requested for visit with him but he didn't allow, that can be policy so I can understand because I'm also working in hotel royal Orchid central jaipur as a FOA no issue . But He asked my friends age we have already deposit his addhar card then why he is asking for age. And one more think we booked from goibibo and booking was prepaid so why he asking to him that please deposit advance. Reception staff is very useless.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank arun d
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Hi frnd my self jitendra i m from phagi i have wonder full stay in this hotel staff is very good room so clean and toilet also very need and clean location is very good.very near to bus stand and railway station. I enjoy lot here. About food so yammy food here and thanks to every signal person of muskn who make my wonder full trip
I

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jitendra N
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We stayed in this Hotel for two days in January . This is a small hotel in the heart of city but to our surprise rooms were quite good what we expected in that tariff. Washrooms were not good and floor tiles were very slippery needs change. Rooms need some more cleaning but overall this hotel is value for money . The staff was helpful and service was prompt. i recommend this hotel for budget travelers.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Today morning I have checked in into this property and still I am not able to understand that what bad I have done earlier so faced these things in morning.

Credit ( negative ) goes to my organisation's HR dept. Who booked this hotel for our trip.
First of all we ( three person ) didn't get room ready due to cleanliness. After waiting for 2:30 hrs. We have checked into room. Room condition is showing in pictures.
Now, between duration or 2 and a half hours front office dept. Treated us like animals. I have doubt how they are running their property with this kind of customer services.
I have never been to this kind of check in environment previously.
Please do not even consider this hotel for any kind of trip guys.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean, hotel staff were helpful and the bed was good quality, food was pleasant, Mr Vipin Sharma was generous to give me longer check out and the location was useful near restaurants, shops, sights. The drivers outside were always willing to help and I enjoyed the atmosphere both in the hotel and in the neighbourhood. The rooms were clean and were cool during the day with the fan on

Trip type: Travelled solo