1,922 results
All reviews puppet show rooftop restaurant residential area recommend this hotel hot water delicious food two nights value for money clean rooms quiet street railway station excellent hotel enjoyed my stay the hotel staff the ground floor pleasant stay visiting jaipur
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This was an average hotel for a 2 night stay. NOTE: We booked because it had a rooftop restaurant. It was in fact a building site when we arrived. Not happy. Builders were using the guest lift too. We had no hot water. WiFi adequate but only just. Room was clean but smelt of stale cigarettes. Restaurant was fine and we had a nice meal there. Must visit the Pearl Palace for food, only a couple of blocks away, really excellent!
Overall an average/adequate stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Had a very nice stay here in this little haveli. Interiors had beautiful hand-painted decorations which gave it a nice character. We were happy and satisfied with our stay.

Staff will follow through with any of your requests. I have left some important belongings and pieces of clothing after my trip in Jaipur. Mr. Hilal of the hotel management responded quickly to my request for it be shipped back in my US residence. Amazing customer service treatment, completely hassle free. Would rate them 6/5 for their kindness and hospitality.

Keep it up Nahargarh Haveli.
-Victor

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank VictorCGS
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Our first day stay was supposed to be very short in hotel so we were looking for a good hotel but decent tariff. This one was supposed to meet the requirement. It served best the purpose. The rooms are spacious and clean but the hotel is little less lighted. It's little closed. Food at the restaurant was good. The unlikeable thing about the restaurant was they don't provide the finger bowl and they didn't had liquid handwash in common hand wash area which was little turn off for us considering the hygiene. Also, when we entered the welcome drinks look more than expected time tk be served.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sush1811
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This little Haveli is well situated near the centre of Jaipur but tucked away in a peaceful,calm enclave. Staff were kind and very attentive. We booked three rooms; travelling with our 'children' aged 22,19 and 15. The rooms were very clean, spacious and attractively decorated. Breakfast is included in the price and was very generous and very tasty; eggs any way you like, pancakes, varying Indian selections each day etc, coffee,tea, juice etc. I celebrated my birthday whilst here and the Hotel spontaneously arranged a surprise birthday cake for me. Very thoughtful!!

1  Thank lucy c
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I had a beautiful stay here, very quiet,calm, relax and its really Beautiful decoration. Its in the middle of the town. I love it especially the food at the restaurant, taste 100% better than any other restaurant outside and cheap too..Definitely coming back..

Trip type: Travelled with friends