1,826 results
All reviewspuppet showrooftop restauranthotel manager mrresidential areadelicious foodhot watertwo nightsrecommend this hotelneat and clean roomsvalue for moneyquiet locationrailway stationgolden trianglevery nice hotelvery pleasant stayenjoyed my staythe ground floor
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

This is the hotel that provides what the traveller needs. The hotel staff offer offered the best customer service .they are efficient and kind and we'll managed. The rooftop restaurant is lovely and the food is so yummy .neet and clean room with all basic facilities .hotel has massage service also .This is the best value for money and offered a charming experience. Thanks

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mqt s
Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed at Nahargarh Haveli during our stay in Jaipur. It's a quaint Haveli, cozy with a rooftop restaurant which will give you a nice view of Nahargarh Fort from a distance. The hospitality was awesome. Very well behaved and cooperative. The food was very tasty . So many foreign tourists stayed there and they were enjoying the Indian food. But those who are engaged for singing the Rajasthani song at the rooftop restaurant must be sincere and dedicated. They sing half heartedly and their main aim is to earn from the restaurant goers.in the morning I was astonished to see that the foreigners were playing holi.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank ManimekhalaM
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Though this hotel is located amidst a residential area, still the location is good as walking distances would fetch you shops, public transport and good restaurants. Nice and clean hotel.
I was there in this hotel over a weekend for two nights (07/0/17 to 09/10/17). The first night was not pleasant enough. As we entered the room, there was some minor repairing work going on inside the room and there were spares littered on the floor for some time.
Also, the flush was not working properly and the staff had to be called a number of times to fix it, but , ultimately, it could not be fixed. The next morning , of course, on informing about the same, we were shifted to a new room and thereafter the stay was more than pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sayantani s
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I was told by my driver that this hotel is not good, near to train station and very noisy from train horning. Luckily I did not listen to him and insist to stay here.
Hotel is clean and in residential surrounding. I can't hear the train horn....not sure why my driver don't want me to check in here.
The staff here are friendly. Owner took a lot of pride on his property and ensure his guests are comfortable.
what else do we want as travellers. I am comfortable and happy to stay here. Food are good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rene60
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Greeted with beautiful paintings on the walls and wonderful smile from the staff, Nahargarh Haveli is indeed a one of a kind and beautiful place to stay when you are in Jaipur. The interior designs gives you the feeling of living in a Jaipur palace full of vibrant colours.
I had an amazing stay and really enjoyed the hospitality and warm greetings shown by the staff, especially Mr Shahid Iqbal who never fails to greet us with his warm smile and kindness.
I really love the mouth watering dishes served hot everyday.
Indeed a beautiful palace on its own..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family