All reviews comfortable stay hotel is located main city value for money rooms are spacious facilities km wifi
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We stayed there for a couple of nights.

The good: Rooms are fairly spacious and have good views on either side. Bathrooms have a nice ambiance and did not smell at all. Food was good and the staff very courteous and obliging.

The bad: The pillows and bedspreads looked unwashed and as though they were creased well for the next guest. Found lots of tiny cockroaches roaming in the bathroom (infact found one big one in another room of ours! )

Tip: Carry the indian style of phone chargers as none of the plug points had the facility to plug in the straight pins.

Room Tip: Do not take room that have 2 bedrooms.The additional room is just a door away and you can hear every conversation going on.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Srividya S
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Season's greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our hotel and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor!

Thank you for the review with positive comments on the rooms, the staff, the service, and the food. I sincerely apologise for whatever lack of cleanliness you experienced, as this is not the standard we offer to our guests. This was a one-off lapse and we would like to invite you at our cost, in order to make up and reassure you that whatever happened would not happen again. We thank you for rating our service as excellent.

We endeavour to give the best possible value in hospitality to our guests!

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I simply enjoyed the stay and it was excellent positioned for my points of interest."Staff are very good “Wonderful service and great place to stay”Arrangements of hotels were very good & convenient. Food was outstanding in the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank vasnanisanjay7875
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2016

Season's greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for the positive comments on our location, the staff, the service, the food, and everything that have made you feel that the hotel arrangements have been very good and convenient, making this a a great place to stay. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests!

Guests like you, and your kind words of appreciation and excellent rating of us on value, comfort and service, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

We also look forward to welcoming you back again to Jaipur, and it would be an honour to serve you again at Whispering Palms.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

The outlook and decoration of the hotel are beautiful.Clean room, quite environment make it suitable for family vacation. In-house restaurant serves just good food.The location is perfect for me . staff very nice and helpful

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank baswalpawan
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2016

Season's greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our hotel and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on our location, the room, the food, the staff, the service, and the hotel, that put all these quintessential elements together on your business trip, such that, you feel, make it suitable even for family vacation. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests!

Guests like you, and your kind words of appreciation and excellent rating of us on our rooms, cleanliness and service, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed with my family in two rooms for 2 nights. We had breakfast and dinner included in the package and I must mention it was good. Staff is polite, the rooms are spacious and the hotel is centrally located. Posh building but we must have found a heritage property rather than this.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Dear Guests,

Season's greetings from The Whispering Palms Beach Resort Goa!

Thank you for choosing our resort, and for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

We thank you for your positive review on the resort, the location, the rooms, and the breakfast and dinner that were included in your package. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests and fulfilling our guests' expectations!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Goa.

Jacob John

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Good quality hotel. Nice rooms.Nice staff.Nice bar. Ample parking. Easy to approach.near shopping complex. Near good quality hospital SK Soni hospital.behaviour of staff is good.Good varities of food .

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2016

Season's greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

We thank you for the positive comments on our rooms, the facilities, the food, the staff, and everything that made your stay comfortable. :) We take great pleasure in serving our guests!

Guests like you and your kind words of appreciation are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Jaipur and it would be an honour to serve you again at Whispering Palms.