I visited this hotel on suggestion of my travel agent "Colorful vacation" on 31st Dec 2015 and booked room no 607-608. Had terrible experience in this hotel I ever had.
Location - Crowdy area need to cross entire Jaipur city (heavily crowded) if you are coming from Delhi.
Ambience : Very low grade ambience of this hotel.
Services : This is the biggest lacking point of this hotel. No one is concern whether you are getting proper services or not. I am mentioning what I have experienced.
1. On asking mineral water, hotel staff supplied me re-filled bottles of mineral water with opened seal and having stain of food inside the cap of bottle.
2. There was no mug and bucket inside bathroom. On asking for it, they gave dirty bucket and mug which no one will use event for toilet cleaning.
3. There was no shower curtain in bathroom.
4. Bathroom door was not lockable from inside the bathroom.
5. Have asked for change of bed sheet, the fresh bed sheet was having a big patch of shoe mark on it and no one bothered to check it at the time of changing it.
6. No helper to clean your car.
Its better to go in any lodge rather going in this hotel.More