All reviews comfortable stay hotel is located main city value for money rooms are spacious facilities km wifi
Reviewed 24 December 2015

I stayed one night on a business trip. The location was excellent for me as I was next door to my place of work. As a cost-effective business hotel it was adequate, with reasonable standard of accommodation and amenities. I had invited some friends over for dinner: we ordered a-la-carte and the food was excellent, as was the service, with the waiters quickly learning my preferences.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our hotel and also for taking the time out to review the hotel on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for the positive comments on the hotel, the location, the accommodation, the amenities, the food, the service, and the hospitality. We take great pleasure in serving our guests!

Guests like you, and your kind words of appreciation for us are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Jaipur, for business and for leisure and it would be an honour to serve you again at Whispering Palms.

Reviewed 17 November 2015

Hotel staffs are very good & co-operative, Food is good thought little costly. Locality is very bad and its very very difficult to reach there. Nothing nearby to visit at least 10km radius. Hotel reception area is very small. Rooms are ok. You can't feel there staying at a hotel but just in apartment. Balconies are closed.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

I'm a bit concerned about how you felt about your stay at the Whispering Palms, Jaipur. The location is at the outskirts of Jaipur and we are positioned ourselves as such. Even our property is as per our star category. However, I would speak to our management about ways in which we can improve our guest satisfaction. We thank you for your positive review on the staff. We take great pleasure in serving our guests.

I appreciate your comments and your feedback would help us in our commitment to improvement in our services, to deliver a better overall experience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Jaipur.

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I booked room with prior confirmation after transfer money in his account they send confirmation mail after demand by us not it self and net price as they confirmed in phone but manuplate in mail on extra bed while check out they show me mail and say I will go with mail not as per comments and charged more then they committed no food quality

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

I'm a bit disheartened to hear about your feeling the way you do, on account of a communication gap, but am glad for your feedback that has given me an opportunity to explain. As per our conversation it was agreed that we would allow a child below 6 years of age complimentary, and would charge ₹ 600/-, as extra mattress charges and we have charged accordingly. At the time of check out, we even waived off one night mattress charge, and given allowance for the same, and have charged and been paid for only one night mattress. I shall speak to my team too, to ensure that in future this is clearly conveyed to our guests and no such misunderstanding is unnecessarily created.

We hope that you enjoyed the other attributes of your stay at Whispering Palms, Jaipur. We take great pleasure in serving our guests and strive to make our guests' experience better.

Guests like you and your feedback are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Jaipur and it would be an honour to serve you again at Whispering Palms.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

Dear friends,

I am rating hotel through Stars (*) so that all guest can verify pros and cons of the Hotel.

Poor - *
Average - **
Fair - ***
Good - ****
Excellent - *****

Gym - no idea

Swimming pool - no idea

Kids play area - no

Hotel looks - 3 star

Value for money - yes if you book through goibibo with 40% above discount...

Overall Rating - ****

Recommended for - business stay

Final comments - Go for premium room....highly recommended

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Althafatbest
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at our hotel!

We thank you for your review captioned pleasant stay. We take great pleasure and pride in serving our guests!

There is a rating option in TripAdvisor on calibrated parameters, such as service, that you may use, and better convey your review through the written word to describe your experience with us. For example, how you liked the food, with specific comments, such that other travellers may benefit from the same and we could also get your specific feedback.

Guests like you and your kind words of appreciation for us, are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I visit this place on 5th sept.stayed in room 303,304. Room was very clean so was bathroom.

I was welcomed with a smile by mr.sunil (front office)
He also arranged our sightseeing.
Food was ok
Our 1 night stay was worth the money spent

Pros
Neat n clean rooms
Good people
Humble staff

Cons.

Very far from city

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
JacobJohnGoa, General Manager at Hotel Whispering Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Warm greetings from Whispering Palms, Jaipur !

Thank you for the positive comments on our rooms, the hospitality, the staff, the sightseeing and everything that made you feel that your stay was worth the money spent. We take great pleasure in serving and entertaining our guests!

Guests like you are a huge motivation and inspiration for my team. I am glad to read such wonderful comments and I am sure that other travelers will find your review helpful.