Umaid Mahal(Jaipur)
  • Pool
US$147
US$132
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Hilton Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$86
US$75
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$59
US$48
The Lalit Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$90
US$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$179
US$136
ITC Rajputana, Jaipur(Jaipur)
US$104
US$88
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

1,899 results
All reviewsbig bazaarvalue for moneyswimming poolbusiness hotelnice hotelhotel is locatedcomfortable stayclose to the airportbreakfast spreadroom servicef bbusiness tripdinner buffetrestaurant staffin room diningexcellent stayspecial thanks
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I came after years to Jaipur. I use to dine in this hotel when I use to stay in jaipur. hotel has a convenient location. Everyone is very courteous, specially the duty manager in evening and the travel desk manager, both were very cooperative. Understood our needs. We took hotel car for 2 days and the drivers were cooperative too and polite. Thank you for an amazing stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
FPBSJaipur, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Please accept our heartiest gratitude for your valuable feedback. We aim to provide honest and uncomplicated care to our guests and always keep our mission in view when it comes to creating services facilities and experiences for our guests.

Thank you for your appreciation on central location of our hotel which is a feature that allows both family and business travelers to enjoy their Jaipur time to the max.

Please do allow us an opportunity to serve you again, so that we can deliver our highest level of service experience to you.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel having good size rooms, nicely decorated, had a pleasent stay for 2 nights, hotel is located on the Tonk Road and easily approachable, not far away to airport.

I have some observations, since I visited early and left my bag at reception, when in the evening I came and checked in the room, I made atleast 4 calls to bring my bag in the room but evertime a new person received my call at front desk and it took 30 mins to send my bag in the room, I found the tea kettle cover broken and informed housekeeping but no action taken for replacement.

However the food served in the restaurent is of excellent quality. Staff is also very good at front desk.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr. Ashish,

We are also keeping in mind the slight improvement as per your observation.

Thank you for your visit and we hope to have you with us once again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My daughter & I spent 2 nights here, while visiting Jaipur. It was lovely to return here after our busy days. We swam in the pool. We had dinner at the Eatery both nights, the staff were extremely courteous & helpful with our choices of Indian meals. We had a la carte one night & the buffet the next. We also ate breakfast here each morning, which was also lovely. Plenty of variety.We didn't have a hairdryer in the room, but that wasn't too much of an issue, I'm sure that I could get one if I asked. The staff couldn't have been more helpful!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton, Jaipur, we are truly gratified that we exceeded your expectations. We try to maintain our service seamless enough for the guests and ensure uninterrupted comfort.
We are glad that you liked the quality and variety of the breakfast and dinner with our courteous customer relationship approach.
The positivity that you have bestowed will keep us eager to serve our guests even better.

Rahul Sharma,

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel location is very good. And the staff is very sincere specialy divya the GRE she was very helpful and talkative I like that kind of behavior and bad is that of hotel is if you want to go in a pool the swimming dress in needed ... It was my first property that I know very socking new..... Evn I m a hotelier and in hotel line we can't say no to the guest.... The behavior of the spa people is very rudly

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
FPBSJaipur, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on this forum. Please accept our earnest regret for the incidence that has resulted in intense discontent for you. We have always taken utmost care to ensure that guest satisfaction is our prime focus and we are disappointed to know that you had a couple of unpleasant experiences during your stay. We want to assure you that we shall look into the incident and take necessary corrective measures.
Please understand, as hygiene and care for our guests is our priority – we abide certain guidelines, which include following and adhering to policies, when it comes to the usage of swimming pool.
We feel glad when guests acknowledge our efforts and your special recommendation for Diya will truly inspire her and give her zeal a great boost.

Considering your feedback at utmost priority, we will take all the measures possible to provide our guests with impeccable services and unblemished stay. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to change your mind about our hotel and assure you that our hospitality is par excellence in the future.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

The hotel was booked by my son for the period 7th -8th September. Me , my sister and niece checked out from amazing Sarovar hotel Agra and checked in at this rogue hotel. The service what needs to be highlighted is these people are thieves. The bell service stole my Saree packet while i was checking out and refrained from investigating the issue i wonder what security facilities & CCTV they have. Pathetic experience considering a Sheraton property careless management and even not sure whether my complaint was registered or not will never recommend this hotel to anyone -Ms. M Mukherjee

Room Tip: Cheat hotel beware of your belongings and do not leave any luggage unattended
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
FPBSJaipur, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur!

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us on this forum. At our hotel, we strive for guest satisfaction and we are truly disheartened to know that you had an underwhelming experience with us. All your grievances have been noted and we assure you that internal procedures are being followed to find the reason behind the slack in our services. Something must have seriously gone wrong on this occasion which is not our norm. We assure you that all possible measures will be taken at the earliest to address the issues raised by you.

We hope you won’t judge us on this one visit and give us one more opportunity to prove our hospitality. Do give us a chance to regain your trust in our hospitality.