Spent a couple of nights here in August this year, Very good hotel with top staff. Rooms were excellent with all amenities you would need, very clean and tidy. there is a supermarket in the basement underneath the hotel that carries just about everything. Acting on a recommendation we had lunch at Kanu directly across the road on the second floor. Be careful crossing the road. Had the Thali plate and it was outstanding and inexpensive. All in all I would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points By Sheraton, Jaipur City Square, a quaint and comfortably serene hotel located in the center of the fabled Pink City. The comfort hotel offers the most enriching stay experiences for you and best of in-room services and facilities to ensure a pleasantly memorable stay. The hotel is not too far from the Jaipur Railway Station or the International Airport. All of the major forts, palaces, tourist attractions and markets are at a short drive distance from the hotel and its location is equally favorable for business travelers as corporate hubs and city administrative offices too are a few minutes away. Radisson Jaipur City Center offers prime amenities like outdoor pool, business travel desk, multi-cuisine restaurant, gym & spa, sports bar, sight-seeing tours and market excursions along with corporate & social banqueting facilities. Each of our 114 rooms is well equipped to keep you comfortably reclined during relaxing stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jaipur, City Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Jaipur Hotel Jaipur
- 4 Points By Sheraton Jaipur