See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Nice property staff behavior is good well trained staff food quality and room interior is great big parking nice stay in jaipur available money exchange transportation for every where big restaurant and room service is good cleaning is very hygienic

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms here are really heritage as in age old. The guy sitting at the reception is always watching movie on his phone and probably the most rude person i have ever met. The food here is delicious but the service is sad. You will have to keep walking to the kitchen to order for additional rotis. We checked out inspite of balance payments pending there due to poor service. I would avoid at all cost. Many other available at similar or better price range too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeshrani
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I was staying with my friend in hotel heritage inn Jaipur, this was a very good but staff are not good, I was booked Vai oyo I already pay for online but extra charges pay for me, reception staff Mr. Gourv/deepak very cheater. I am not stay next time in this hotel. Also people see this review please do not book this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Madhu Singh R
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Try the Heritage Inn! This was our first stay in an OYO hotel and we certainly will not be staying with any of them again.

Staff in India can be a bit off sometimes, but these were the rudest people we had met by a long way. The room was nice but the experience was totally ruined by the terrible terrible people that they have working there.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Good hotel, staff is helping, room was clean and service was quick. parking facility is available, geyser facility is available. nice food, towels, soap, shampoo and toothpaste was provided. Overall it is a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side is good
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family