“good place to just chill and hang out”
Review of bagel shop

bagel shop
Ranked #49 of 135 Bakeries in Mumbai
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Bandra West
Reviewed 16 March 2015

Tucked away in a quiet lane in pali hill, close to carter road. Bagel shop is a cute and cozy cafe. They have an indoor and outdoor seating arrangement. I entered the place and fell in love with the ambiance. The vibe of the place is very relaxed. People working on their laptops, reading or just enjoying their coffee and catching up.

The service is a tad slow. I opted to just walk upto to counter and place my order.

They have a wide range of salads, soups, burgers, sandwiches, fresh juuces and bagels (of course ). I opted for one of the bagel sandwiches with a fresh juice. The quality of the food seems really good. Very fresh. However i have had better tasting sandwiches elsewhere. Seemed a little overpriced for the food. However its worth it for the ambiance

Its a perfect place to get out of ur house/office and actually get some work done.

I prefer going here in the afternoon to enjoy the bright sunny days and absorb the feel of the locality.

Summing up- love this place to just chill. Will definitely keep going back.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

bagel shop is one of my favorite places in mumbai. I love how casually comfortable yet interesting the place is with their designer/artist friendly attitude. Last time I was there the walls were exhibiting a very talented illustrators work. Obviously can't pass along the coffee and bagels either.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I went to this place with my brother who was in town for a few days. I always crave for good 'breads' in India... They are not as good as what you find somewhere else. Well the bagel shop did not disappoint me there, I was happy to eat my three cheese bagel sandwich..

The problem was with the service. We waited for sooo long for someone to ask us for an order or give a menu.. I finally ordered at the counter (which I am ok with). Then, they did not get us the coffee we had ordered. My brother and I shared the one drink we did get and were happy with it.

My brother got a pasta, which wasn't our favorite.

We asked for our bill.. But waiting for about 10 mins, we did not get anything and I had to go to the counter again to pay. Next time, probably will do the takeaway option!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The place looks good, for coffee and bagels!

But after eating Pasta-Pesto and a Melon Juice i was stucked 5days in Mumbai with diarrhea and high fever. Bad infect:(

Reviewed 20 February 2014

FINALLY made it to The Bagel shop in search of a breakfast spot i had never been to. Why the heck did it take me so long!?!?!? Better late than never, right?
The place was packed but it did not take long to seat me nonetheless....I ordered the scrambled egg with smoked sausages and cream cheese with fresh strawberry smoothie........ it was probably the best breakfast Ive truly had in forever....it was a grate flavor of smoked meaty sausages and perfectly cooked scrambled egg ... the portion was huge even the strawberry smoothie was awesome, perfect blend of yoghurt and strawberry
I wish Bagel Cafe was closer to where I live. It would be my go to spot for any of my meals for the day. They need to open more locations. If anyone from Bagel shop reads this... please, please, please open more locations! ( south mumbai, pune )
I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a true deli :)

2  Thank manishrathode124