JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
2,330 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeinternational airportspecial thanksclose to the airportspecial mentiongreat hospitalityamazing hotelamazing experiencebreakfast buffetbusiness tripexcellent stayindian foodrooms are spaciousfront officecoffee shopbusiness hotelcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

stayed for 2 nights wasim and shadab from concierge helped me with my laguage very well the are very talented and polite the food was good but the service was not up to mark not accepatable the hotel like marriott

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear hashim s,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and letting us know your experience at the hotel.

I am glad that Wasim and Shadab helped you and took care of your preferences during your stay.

Please accept my sincere apologies as I hear primarily of your concern with the services and have shared with the team.

Last but not the least, may I request you not to let this incident mar your otherwise favorable impression of Marriott.

I thank you for your continued patronage and looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was few times before in this hotel but they always keep surprise me.
I travel a lot but this for sure is the best hotel I ever stayed.
All is about service for there customers and to give them a pleasant stay.
They have the best and most friendly employees and the hotel is well managed.
My compliments to each single Person working here, all employees and are excellent from housekeeping to management and not to forget the kitchen!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear MarcelDeGrutter,

Greetings from the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar and thank you for sharing your wonderful review for your recent stay with us.

It has been a constant endeavor of the team and to maintain our high standards of our service and ensured that they took great care of you.

Thank you for your wonderful compliments and I am glad to know that you loved the hotel, food offerings and the service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend introduced me to the weekend brunch service at the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar and I was amazed by the sheer volume of food offered. Usually, when a restaurant offers this many varieties of food, there's always something subpar. However, I was surprised by the quality and authenticity of everything I tried and was not disappointed by any dish. My first recommendation is to plan accordingly...there is no way you can try everything, and make sure to wear your elastic-banded pants or wear a loose-fitting dress to hide your food baby!

I most recently dined for the Easter Brunch, but did not expect much more than an Easter Bunny and some Easter decorations. However, the dessert staff blew my mind with the amount of different items they created and the detail on each dessert. I'm glad I arrived early and had a chance to take photos of all the creations, as well as compliment the bakers on their masterpieces. They all beamed with pride as they photographed their own work before dining service began and it was inspiring to see how passionate they are about their work. It was great to get the opportunity to acknowledge them for their hard work, and I'd recommend the brunch to anyone visiting Mumbai. The staff was attentive, but the chefs and bakers deserve all the accolades.

I live in Mumbai and can't wait to celebrate future holidays with a delicious brunch at the JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar and will be back for the regular weekend brunch soon!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear SeattleNomad,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and sharing your wonderful feedback on your dining experience at JW Cafe.

Our team of Chefs work very hard to ensure that nothing but the best is offered to our guests in terms of product and the overall dining experience.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great time enjoying the dessert buffet, Our pastry chef is passionate and uses his creative ideas to set up the best dessert buffet each day.

We look forward to your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have two reviews of this hotel - I stayed here in 2017 and 2018. Both times have wowed me which tells me that it is consistently fabulous. Rooms are well appointed, great executive floor. fabulous food. Just a great hotel all the way around. BEST hotel in Mumbai.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
DietmarAtJWSahar, General Manager at JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear KatGirrl,

It was our pleasure having you stay with us and to read your compliments on our unremarkable attentive service, making your stay comfortable.

I am delighted to see that you loved our rooms, and the food offerings as well as in our all day dining restaurant. The kitchen team is happy to note that the food was as per your preference.

Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcome you once again on your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First class world friendly service. Ask for Satish and Junaid the Chef. Satish will help you plan your travels in and around Mumbai and make sure to ask Junaid for his world famous Egg and Cheese Dos - WOW!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ed D,

Thank you for choosing JW Marriott Mumbai Sahar and delighted to know that your stay and your dining experience was wonderful.

It is really great to know that you loved the various food offerings and especially the Satish and Junaid to be courteous and attentive. The team ensures that they interact with the guest and get to know their preferences so that they could add more value to your dining experience.

Thank you for your compliments and we look forward to welcome you once again.